Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥Red Pill Coin - The Decentralized Currency Of The Future🔥 - page 5. (Read 3777 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Good afternoon. Your platform inspired me to write an article and post it on Steemit. Do I need to reconcile its text?

You can have a look at our press release. What you write in your steamit article is up to you

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/3557798
Hello. Is it possible for me and my friend to receive rewards to our collective wallet?

No, each person must provide different wallets
Hello. As far as I understand, conducting bounty campaigns is a very popular practice used by most platforms, but I think it would be better to hold a traditional advertising campaign in parallel. What do you think about this?

We will have a traditional advertising campaign running as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
VOTES
I'm a curator of several communities dedicated to crypto-currencies. However, I'm interested in getting reward in fiat money rather than in tokens. Do you provide such option?
Activity: 322
Good afternoon. Your platform inspired me to write an article and post it on Steemit. Do I need to reconcile its text?
In China the things are very bad with English. Maybe I will translate your posts and increase my reward? Whom should I write about this?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Hello. Is it possible for me and my friend to receive rewards to our collective wallet?
Activity: 238
Do you take tokens for rewards from a common pool or were these ones issued separately?
Activity: 280
Is there a restriction on the maximum number of tokens that I can earn during a bounty?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Hello everyone. Does the number of tokens that I receive depend on the likes of my entries?
Do you work with affiliate programs? As for me, advertising in them would be more effective than any bounty program.
Merit: 101
Can owners of public pages in Facebook take part in the bounty program?
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. Will I get paid if I place your banner in Facebook?
Activity: 308
Can those who receive tokens during the bounty transfer them immediately to other users of the platform after the completion of the ICO?
Activity: 294
You can edit posts and even replace them in some social networks. Won’t this prevent tracking those ones who really has the right to receive a reward?
Activity: 238
Do I have the right to order a repost of your entry on a Twitter account that does not belong to me? Of course, I will pay for its placement. I'm still rceive tokens anyway, right?
Merit: 12
If I can use up to three Twitter accounts, do I need to fill out the form for each of them separately, or can I specify them using a comma?
Will the profiles of social networks that I indicated on the form be linked to my account on the platform?
Where can I find a document that contains the terms and conditions of your bounty program? I'm worried about the possibility of anonymity.
Pages:
Jump to: