Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥Red Pill Coin - The Decentralized Currency Of The Future🔥 - page 8. (Read 3777 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Is there a bounty program for designers? Or does it only cover social networks?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Do you provide a reward for blogs which are located on platforms like livejournal or blogspot?
Activity: 392
Does the activity of my subscribers on Twitter affect my chances to receive a reward?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
How do you like this option? I send a message about your ICO to all my friends in social networks and receive a token for everyone who will follow the link. It is more profitable and effective than buying advertising in search engines!
Activity: 252
Do you plan to conduct a local company on the Qzone network? This would simplify your entering Chinese market.
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Is there a reward for those who post your promo video on social networks?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Where can I find contacts in order to contact the team directly responsible for conducting the bounty? I have a great offer for them!
Activity: 406
I noticed that many people want to translate the pages of your platform within the framework of the bounty program. Could you provide a complete list of sections that require translation?
Activity: 70
I participate in the Bounty in social. networks. I hope the team will be able to implement the project.
Activity: 294
And if you write an article about crypto-currencies and advertise your platform in it, can I get free tokens?
Activity: 336
Hello. The novice designer is looking for opportunities for mutually beneficial cooperation. If I draw a few banners for you, will you allow me to place one of them in my portfolio?
Activity: 322
I didn’t get tokens on the sale. Will I be admitted to the bounty program, or do I have to buy at least one token?
Activity: 336
As far as I know, ICO members receive bonus tokens for a purchase at a certain time. Does the same go for those who receive them because of the bounty program?
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. I have a new page on Facebook and an old one. Does the date of registration affect the likelihood of becoming a member of the bounty program?
Activity: 70
I join the bounty program. Good luck.
Activity: 753
Give a link to the spreadsheet. I'm accepted or not. Thank you
Activity: 350
Does it matter for how many days will my entry be placed the forum, or is the reward identical for everyone?
Activity: 64
Maybe I'm not looking there. Where are the conditions of the most bounty of the campaign? Codes of signatures?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
why not include an address form for payment? what will be requested via email wallet address for payment. and where is the link to join in bounty group telegram?
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. If I make all the reposts the day before the end of the ICO, will I still get my reward?
Pages:
Jump to: