Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🔥Red Pill Coin - The Decentralized Currency Of The Future🔥 - page 2. (Read 3777 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
It’s a waste of tokens to post in English in countries where most of the people are not english speakers. I think you should make people translate at least the  headline of the posts. How about that?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hi. I think you website should be translated into Chineses and Japanese. You can let your users do it and reward them with tokens, right?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I’ve got 6 different twitter accounts. I can let you pick 3. Where  should I provide this information?
Activity: 560
Give a link to the spreadsheet on Twitter and Facebook.
Activity: 294
Is the number of participants in the program bounty limited? As I understand, there are already quite a lot of them.
Activity: 238
What is the maximum number of tokens you are willing to pay for one repost? I have a lot of subscribers.
Activity: 196
I want to offer you such a scenario - I send out an offer to buy tokens on your ICO, and you pay me for everyone who clicks on it?
I have about 200 thousand people in Weibo. For this social network is  Bounty planned?
Hello. I can not understand why you are only limited to thematic forums? Today every second thinks about buying a crypto currency, why not expand the reach of the target audience?
When will I receive my bounty tokens, and how soon can I transfer them to other platform members? Do they freeze for half a year, or did I miss something?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
I participate in bounty in two more platforms. Do I still have the option to participate in Red Pill Bounty or not?
Activity: 280
Come on, you will not admit to the bounty those who have political or religious posts on the profiles? Your advertising between them will look weird.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
How about advertising in Instagram? There are also many models and other people who can be called creators.
Activity: 392
Do you need a person that will draw a promo-video for mobile apps fast and qualitative?
Have you got posting schedule? I’m not a blogger, but I’m ready to repost.  I’ve got around 100 friends.
Great) How long is it going to take to download the contract from an account?
Activity: 336
Crupto-caurrencies that are still not under regulation are very popular in Japan. What about conducting bounty on local social networks?
Activity: 350
Must all my subscribers on Twitter be real? How are you going to get rid of those who cheated them?
Hi. If there’re erotic photos on my page, will I still get the reward?
Activity: 350
The first entry in this topic is extremely informative. Where can I find a similar one related to translation?
Pages:
Jump to: