Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL! - page 12. (Read 1664 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 262
You'll never guess. Coins behave differently after they appear on stock exchanges.
Personally, I keep all my coins in expectation that their price will grow after a while.
I do not want to sell the spendet effort cheaply.
I mostly do it now, when I received a token I just stock it in my wallet and wait until it increase again even it has a high price already. But when I badly need money, I always sell it immediately because it is an emergency. It depends on the situation and to you if you want to sell it or keep holding for it. I suggest to hold to it and keep believing that it will still rise.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
It is up to the project and its developers. There are bounty tokens that can be sell immediately or can be hold. I am holding my bounty tokens always.
It is usually more important to choose the right bounties. First do some research about the project, team and marketing like in social media etc.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
Each participant chooses a strategy. Some sell everything at once. Some sell part and leave the rest. I think it depends on the project. A good promising project in the future can give much more profit.

Although, with the current condition if the market, hodling is the best strategy sunce most of the new coins will very much affected, thus, it is wiser to wait for some time until the potential value of the coins earned in the bounty is clesrly seen.
It depends on the project, because some project are not worth waiting for the value of their token. For example when they release the token and its balue it was high, but as the time goes by, their token become worthless. And sometimes also the price of the token was cheap but day by day, it slowly grow. So better to be wise and check the project so will know if you are hoing to hold or sell it immediately.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

In your case, there is no ideal solution. Yes or no, it's up to you. Treat each coin individually. Leave these you believe in and sell those you doubt. It's the best solution, IMHO!
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I normally hold the tokens then sell for an average of 3 to 5 months, ive notice that almost the token pricr usually drops after how many days or weeks. But later on the price begin to increase.
Activity: 70
Hold your hard-earned coins for months or even a year only then you can feel the results of your hard work. Most of the coins are good for long-term investment  Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.
If the project has been able to raise a significant amount of money like 40-50mn dollars, and the current trade price is lesser than the ico price, then it is highly advisable to hold that coin because it will give you a good return in need future. For example pundix increases by 500-1000% after six months and the people who sold it before that time couldn't stop regretting.
There's no point in just earning 5-20$ from a coin when you know it has so much potential.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

Most tokens after ICO completion, the token price will fall. But there are also some tokens that are priced up and there are also tokens that only experience temporary spikes. So, you should always look at the development of your token and analyze whether the token is worth holding for a long time.
Activity: 158
I would love to make friends with you. Can you sell me a bounty? First of all, what is the project? If the project is very good, I will choose to continue to stick to the good project. Because I think this is a good investment opportunity.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1
In this situation all my bounty rewards holding and only holding instead of selling. Now price is decreasing and dumping. So you don't sell try to hold.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
before participating in any ICO bounty, Always choose a project that you believe in. And you will be very sure that it will continue to work and also develop after there ICO. So in this case you will not think of selling the tokens. Rather you HODL it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
After getting a reward from bounty we should see the progress of the project if the project is not running according to the roadmap should be prepared to sell the coins because the possibility of the price will go down.
If I personally only keep the coins that have a potential future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
The Best strategy that works for me is to sell the initial investment when the coin is listed on the market, usually if the project is good it could be x2, the rest of the coins I hold for a considerable time
Activity: 290
Merit: 28
bitcoin is not a bubble, it is the pin
It depends on the current marketcap, is the market oversold (250-350) as currently the case, I would not sell snything and wait for the next move up. Always good to look at the whole picture
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
it very different opinions about it! some coin after few month holding grow in 20 times! but 60-70% rewards are falling, but now is market falling and in bottom
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
It depends on the project, I guess. Looking on REMME project, for example, their coins are already on market so I can track the prices already while Bounty keeps going. Also their main goal looks promising and they have good team behind so there are high possibility of growing even more in price.
Activity: 140
I  don't like bounties much. But sometimes I'm in. Now I participate only in NagriCoin bounty. I think that you should choose a bounty program to join the same way as you're chosing a project to invest in. Maybe you're not investing money buy you invest your time. Noone wants to spend their time on a skam. And if you are an influencer, you put you reputation under risk.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
When I received my award I was planning to hold. But after two weeks, the price of coins dropped significantly. I justify this by a General decline in the market. But I thought about the fact that it is more profitable to sell coins at once.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
We are entitled to our choices in life. There are times i sell tokens immediately i receive them and there are times i hold. i make some of these choices based on the analysis i make. There are coins that are good for hold and there some that if you do not dump immediately, you might loose. Notwithstanding, i always like to hold.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
You'll never guess. Coins behave differently after they appear on stock exchanges.
Personally, I keep all my coins in expectation that their price will grow after a while.
I do not want to sell the spendet effort cheaply.
Pages:
Jump to: