Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL! - page 9. (Read 1662 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 2
I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.
After hit on an exchange the token price was down because of panic seller. You can hold your token but before that you should check out that how much that token was good. After that if you think it's good for hold then you can hold or sell.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Of course you need to hold. If all crypto starts to grow in the coming months, then most of these tokens will return as a minimum to the price of ICO. Most projects, including the most unsuccessful projects, will experience at least one pump and dump.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I think it's depends from the token, if that's good token, it will be listed on many exchanges then price will be going up. If it's not, it will always on below ICO price for long time.

If you have enough money for survival then good decision to hold at least couple of months and you will feel you enjoyed your reward.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
I think you should have a target to sell at the price you want. the coins you have received from bounty should you hold first if the price is still far from the target. if at the beginning of the coin has reached the target, you just sell. because holding back too long was afraid the price will fall down
Activity: 107
If I prefer to do the analysis used to be against the token bounty that I got. If I see the token has a future, then I prefer to hodl. However, if I see the coins don't have a future, then I will sell immediately, though it may be the result of not so great
Activity: 378
One of the most common and serious problems in the market is bounty - when people immediately sell coins they receive, which hampers the development of the project. Personally, I always keep coins for at least six months.
Activity: 361
I will always prefer to hold my earned Tokens for a couple of months. This job is all about investment, If you don't have the time to wait, I think you will every day be lacking behind. Coins hit viable prices when they get to be listed on a lot of exchanges. And this doesn't happen just all of a sudden, It takes time.
Activity: 308
The sale of coins immediately after the bounty is really a good and logical option. But in a situation where the project has the potential for development, it is better to hold some of the coins for the future.
Activity: 84
If I prefer to do the analysis used to be against the token bounty that I got. If I see the token has a future, then I prefer to hodl. However, if I see the coins don't have a future, then I will sell immediately, though it may be the result of not so great.
Activity: 434
I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

Personally, I believe that the decision must always be taken individually, taking into account the potential and specific features of a particular project. Usually I sell half of it, and half hold for the future.
Activity: 97
I think it would be better if you hold the tokens that you get for several months. because if you sell it when the price is down then you will get little income, and it is not worth with the what you've been done and waited for several months. so i think that hold the tokens is the right strategy.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
Sometimes, it is good to sell immediately while at times, the best decision is to hold. It all depends on the nature of the project. It depends on how strong the project is. Once your findings shows that the coin will dump, just sell off immediately.
i think it depends on currenct bounty campaign you are in now, but i thjnk you shoyld better to asl this question to the stuff
Activity: 70
By selling the bounty coin after its first appearance on any exchange, you become a participant in someone else's speculative game. I try to hold the coin and look at the actions of other market players.
Activity: 364
When you participate in the ICO signature campaign, at this stage you must decide what you will do with the tokens received. If you see that the project will continue to evolve and its token will grow in price, then, of course, it is desirable to keep it until at least until it reaches good value. If, by the end of the ICO, you have doubted the reliability and prospects of the ICO project, it is better to immediately sell it and invest in more promising coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
If the project's good and has a lot of potential to hit the big markets I say go HODL, but if not I guess go sell your token before the price really dumps.
Activity: 289
Merit: 11
Decision is always yours mate. If your needs not too urgent just wait for a couple months. In other words, it's depending to your needs.
If you really need money just sell a half of your reward.
Activity: 550
for me ill check it first if the price will rise up but if it doensn't then ill sell it.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
If your tokens already reached the exchange, you can check first the movement of the price. If the price keeps going down, it's for you to decide whether to hold it first and wait for the price to pump up a bit. It also depends if you're going to sell it immediately before the price totally crashes.
Activity: 114
I will advise not to sell immediately and not to also HODL for too long. Wait for a bout 2-3 days while you are monitoring the price flow. People tend to rush to sell after rewards drop.. chill.
copper member
Activity: 308
The thing I do is sell immediately after announcing exchange and rebuy at the dump, but this can be done only if you receive the bounty tokens before it goes to a marketplace.
Pages:
Jump to: