Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL! - page 13. (Read 1664 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 106
Each participant chooses a strategy. Some sell everything at once. Some sell part and leave the rest. I think it depends on the project. A good promising project in the future can give much more profit.

Although, with the current condition if the market, hodling is the best strategy sunce most of the new coins will very much affected, thus, it is wiser to wait for some time until the potential value of the coins earned in the bounty is clesrly seen.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Each participant chooses a strategy. Some sell everything at once. Some sell part and leave the rest. I think it depends on the project. A good promising project in the future can give much more profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
If it's a good project you should HODL. If not sure about the project - sell 50%. If you decide to sell - sell ASAP because the price will probably go down after ICO (many people like you will sell at the same time).
Activity: 138
Merit: 12
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I think that now it's better to sell right away, the price falls very quickly. But of course you decide.
Activity: 196
Everything is according to your decision whether you like it or not you already have an idea of what you should do. Avoid loses and grab the profit to maintain the balance of what we so called eth neither btc. Too much greediness can cause you to lose so choose to be wise even a little profit is okey.
Activity: 115
Looking at the current market price of crypto, I am very sad. Because it is too long to go down. I can not possibly sell the gift I get. I will hold it until the price goes up. So I can get more result.
Activity: 275
I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

Depending on the needs you need, you can sell them if you need money but if you want a better profit, then you should think ahead that the token value can be increased, and hold for the long term. Crypto market is unstable, but in the long term its value can definitely increase higher.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
I think that selling just right away is just a stupid decision and you are not going to earn a single dollar in a long term, the beest thing that you can do is just try to hold for some months at least
Activity: 102
Based on the project, actually i regret sometime that i didn't sell early, alot of bounties i joined was worth it when they sent me the tokens but after a little while they like lost 60% or 70% and that's huge amount
Activity: 98
Hold because when you got the token and you sell it, the price is very low and you have to wait until the token listed into the market. And then if you believe the project is good you can hold it because the price will rise again, but if not you can sell it.

Activity: 117
There are a lot of different answers and even after reading them you do not know what to do Smiley I think that selling just after receiving is a bad idea, since as i see all coins which a hodl now went down in price after  listing on exchange.I suppose it worth to wait a little and check th price in 2-4 weeks. But hodling for a years is also IMO not the best way.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Hi, everybody. As a rule, the bounty rewards are all trying to merge, but I do otherwise, if really promising project, I expect growth, when I see the prospect of a coin growth, sell 20% and on the decline, buy more of this coin and in the long term, you can get a good profit.
Activity: 451
So there are some ways to invest your bounty rewards in new projects, or hold for a certain period of time or sell immediately or cash out or maybe some combination of these decisions.
You have to elaborate your strategy and keep doing according to this strategy
Activity: 84
I won't sell it immediately, and some good projects are worth your continuing HODL, and in fact, if you have been holding the ETH all the time, you have achieved wealth freedom.
Activity: 196
I presume that would depend in your current position if you're in need of money or not.If money is badly needed like in emergency cases,I think there's no need to hold your tokens earned from bounties.Whatever the price is you have to sell it to satisfy the needs.But on the other side,assuming you are not in need of money,I prefer to hold it about a month or two to earn more because most trader says that prices are up when tokens are officially listed on the market exchange.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Picking bounty is the same thing on picking a good ICO, we do search before join. Our effort is thung we invest and we want to pay it back. So if we got token from bounty hold it. Dont sell under the ICO price. Seems you suppirt the project in not downing the price. Well this thing is good if you do search before join. But if you join in a campaign without information just sell after the it listed. Too Risk  if you hold token you dont know any
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
I prefer to do a 50/50, if the project is good enough, i try to hold for some time until the project remains good and provides something worth it, otherwise, i just sell them.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think it depends on the number of tokens sold in ico
Activity: 364
if I contemplate in deposit the fate of the currency accessed from kindness, if area a chance to exaggeration the price then I will hodl.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I personally will immediately sell it, because I will buy into the main coins in the portfolio after that I will using for trading. The profit I get from trading is bigger than the bounty itself.
Pages:
Jump to: