Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL! - page 2. (Read 1662 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Actually you should hold them for some time, the team behind the projects needs their tokens to be decentralized and selling right away may cause them to concentrate on just a few people.
Activity: 188
If i received my rewards ir tokens from bounty i will view rhe market value if its  value has a higher price or it depends on the situation,but for me i would rather hold for while i just exchange  when i reall need it.
Activity: 87
anytime i receive a new bounty token, i do check their whitepaper to know the future of such ico...so with that i will know if to hold or sell.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Many of us has done bounty for a better living and also to have a good income. Sometimes when we see the price is beyond ICO price or when in the ICO price we eagerly sell it to have the gain we are expecting.
Activity: 532
Selling or holding depends on the project. If they are planing to list on a good exchange you can decide to hold but if they are not it better you sell.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think that decision should base on information about company created coins. You should read all news about and analyze it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.
the best decision will be coming from your own. selling immediately and selling after the dump is just the same, the thing is, you can have a higher percentage of opportunity when its price will increase higher than the ico price.
Activity: 392
I keep coins received from bounty, this is not basic earnings, so can store coins for several years. I can also buy coins if the price is below ICO, hoping for a long-term perspective.
Activity: 434
This stiuation may change according to ıco. If you believe ıco that may come to good point, You can wait to gain most profit but If you don't , I think you may sell.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Sell as quickly as possible. Look at what's happening in the market. All coins become cheaper after the fall of bitcoin. Therefore, you must sell immediately, as there is such an opportunity.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.
it is normal for the price of token that is recently listed in the market after the bounty campaign, because most of the bounty hunters are selling their token as early as they receive their bounty.
Activity: 41
Hold your well deserved coins for quite a long time or even multi year at exactly that point you can feel the aftereffects of your diligent work. A large portion of the coins are useful for long haul speculation so you ought to pull out all the stops.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Ill have some coins comes from in bounty rewards that ill recieve and some of them ill sell too early because of the prices in a high situation. But if in a low prices maybe ill hold in a little bit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I suggest better to hold it first because the price now is very low and wait for the good price in the market to receive good rewards for your task that has been made.
Activity: 414
Depending on the price of the coin itself. If a coin is at a good price, what can you make for an immediate sale and what if the opposite of the low coin price you hold, first wait until the price goes up.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
I think it depends on how the price in the market, if the price is stable and not decrease drastically you should hold it, otherwise if the price is dropped drastically you can sell it. But it's up to you to see it for the ico, and you should see from the social media about the ico to monitor the movements of investors and developers. My principle if I get a bounty, of course, I see my needs and if it is fulfilled then I make a bounty coin as my investment.
Activity: 165
If I think usually most of the prize hunters will be sold as soon as the tokens enter the stock market. My approach only waits for several weeks, and if it is an excellent project token that will increase quickly over a period of time. If I feel there is a definite advantage better, I will release everything.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
For me, it depends the situation but as far as I need money for my family, even it is in lower value I will sell it  immediately.
Activity: 454
I think the best thing to be done by any bounty hunter who receives bounty rewards is to hold the tokens for as long as possible and not dump hastily. Though for those who are newbies, the excitement might make them to quickly want to dump but that is not advisable. Many bounty hunters do not know that it is possible to sell their token rewards above ICO  price if only they can hold. In my own view, holding is the best option. So many people always like to dump their tokens in market hastily just because they need money. This should not be at all. Crypto can really make anyone who understands the concept of holding to make money unimaginably.  

Activity: 126
You have to know that the token always get dump after token distributed to bounty participant. I have a little trick if you wanna still hold your coin. Sell immediately and wait until dump and then buy more in low price. Try that.
Pages:
Jump to: