Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty rewards Sell Immediately? or HODL! - page 5. (Read 1662 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
At different moments of market activity, there are different plans for dealing with tokens and coins received as rewards. When the market is bearish - it is necessary to wait, and when bulls rule in the market - the best strategy is to sell. At the moment it is a strategy of waiting and patience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

Definitely hodl. Don't ever sell immediately once the tokens have been released. You won't get as much value for fiat once you sell your tokens immediately after release. My advice is always sell when everyone is done selling their tokens. The price, 90% of the time, goes up.

Hold, Is just require when you're still have funds, but If you think you really need a money on that time, then we should force our token to sell quickly no matter what price was that. As long as we used that profits for emergency amd necessary puporses.
Activity: 504
I have participated in a bounty campaign as of now. I am curious that when every ICO bounty rewards I join when it hit on an exchange after a day, the price of the token goes way below its price. As for me a bounty hunter, what is the best decision if I received my bounty rewards, do I need to sell it immediately? or hold it for more 2-5 months.

Definitely hodl. Don't ever sell immediately once the tokens have been released. You won't get as much value for fiat once you sell your tokens immediately after release. My advice is always sell when everyone is done selling their tokens. The price, 90% of the time, goes up.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
If I prefer to do the analysis used to be against the token bounty that I got. If I see the token has a future, then I prefer to hodl. However, if I see the coins don't have a future, then I will sell immediately, though it may be the result of not so great.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Actually it's depend. Well if you see that you will not lose so much profit then why not selling it immediately. Than holding it too long than. If only the reason why you will hold it is because you are expecting too much for the price to get high even you find the price. Well that's not a good strategy in hold. Hold if the price is low and sell if you think you will get much profit.
copper member
Activity: 238
if the tokens received in the bounty campaign are another shitcoin, then they can be sold on the next pump. Good and promising tokens are better than hodl. If there is a trend reversal in the near future, then we will see a good growth of many tokens.
Activity: 140
Dear friend,
Currently, there are many bounty campaigns in a day. We can get some tokens for rewards. A question that sell it immediately or holding? What do you think about that? In my opinion, I will buy it immediately. If they are potential coins, i will think again.
Activity: 70
If I prefer to calculate the amount of the fee that will be obtained. If I sell and can only be a bit of a mercenary, then will I hodl it. At least until his token price approaching current price ICO.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
I think holding or selling token that I get from bounty depends on the development of ICO project, if have good project and development then I will hold it, but usually the token price will fall after the token is distributed, so it's better to hold
Activity: 84
I usually do not sell. It is expected that after it hits exchanges, many will dump. Those who bought at presale/preICO and airdrop/bounty hunters quickly sells for peanuts. It depends on you entirely though. For me, it is better to wait until the project develops.
Activity: 98
Selling immediately is not a bad choice as the token often ends up being dumped immediately it is listed on an exchange. But i will advice you to check the market before you sell. If the price is going up, just hold for some while before you sell.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110

It depends on how you are planning on treating your reward (as an investment, or as a source of income / payment for expenses).
I normally participate in bounty campaigns for projects I am planning on investing in or have already invested, so my plan is always to hodl for at least a year (the same way I would handle an investment, as long term savings). However, if you are planning on doing bounty campaigns as a source of income, then you might prefer to sell as soon as it hits an exchange if the price is right.
Activity: 154
Actually, it depends on the token, if I get a good token that already listed on many exchanges and the price is in very good then I can sell it immediately. On the other hand, if it is not then I will hold it until it can fulfill those specifications.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
If the price is still far low under the price when ICO, for me, I will hold them if the price is so low. I'm sure that before joining the bounty, we have analyzed the ICO whether it is promising or not, whether it has a product or not. If the price is so far from ICO, it is better to hold them and believe that the price will rise bigger after a year. But, it the price is under the ICO but very small amount decreasing, I commonly will sell them moreover when need more cash.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
It is not easy to tell since the market is very unpredictable, the best advice I can give is to only participate in bounty campaigns of promising projects and if you do that then it is clear that the best thing to do is to hold your coins because if you actually selected a good coin you could actually earn a lot more from holding your coins than from the bounty campaign itself.
Activity: 126
As a bounty hunter I think that first look at the team to see marketing, if it is profitable, I will hold it in my hand and wait a few months. If this project is not enough, I will sell it, but it will only sell part of it and not all. Sell it unless it's really rubbish
All in all, my own strategy is to take these coins without losing them and wait for them to become valuable and resell them.
Activity: 438

I think a lot of it depends on the individual project and also the market sentiment. Right now everything is one sales, cheap to buy but not much profit if you are selling...I try to focus on less projects and only ones I care about. If it is undervalued I keep holding on to it.

I have plans for the current status of the market, Maybe I will hold my bounty rewards and wait for it to pump instead of selling it at low price, I made some efforts to get that bounty , I will make sure that it will be worth the wait and my effort. Also it is also best to hold instead of doing panic sell.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Just keep a portion for future pump most coins have this, some investors will pump it or there will be a demand on the coin if the team fully developed and market the project, of course, we want to be part on a project that has a good potential like Bitcoin, so keeping a good percentage is a good idea.
If you have some good idea about the project you can keep some for your future plans while selling the other portions for a quick rewards, mostly happen bounty hunters just quickly sell out when they seen the project inside the exchange even in a small exchange as long as they seen some value they will quickly sell it out without taking some time to read and analyze the goals and usage of certain new coins.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
It is depends on our approach to the market motion. It is better to sell or hold in the right timing because once we did mistakes then it is our lose at the end. Better depends not on the emotion rather by the flow of the market price.

I think their Is no losses to be done, when you need money on that time, so thats the main purpose here to earn money. And If you have enough funds, then thats the time to do hold your altcoin or token.
Activity: 75
It always depend on something. You just cant sell or hold your token just because you want to. You have to study and research everything about the community. If you know that the token or coin you hodl doesnt have a purpose, I think thats a sign that you shouldnt be hodling something like that.
Pages:
Jump to: