Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support - page 49. (Read 90099 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
hello @irfan_pak10

I am sure you are being busy  right now and i hope  it is going well. I'm trying to increase the number of my english messages after the new "local rules" you added to bounty signature campaign and i want to do it well.I would like to know if the English message sent to the main topic of the campaign or  bounty topic will be included in this count.by the way i  really give my labor and effort and i  hope that i will not face any problems

if viewed from the rules bounty campaign irfan_pak10 another. he will not count the post on the bounty thread.
No, he will count it, that is not in the rules, the rules is post in english, many of the participants will complaint if that so, better to just post like that here, because many of the participants will panick due to that not true rule.
Is that true? How do you know it? Because what I see you do not even use this signature like me well, should the manager stated firmly where is a board that will be counted About bounty boards counted or not, in order to avoid rumbling again at the end. and congratulations to Rivetz and all the participants.I see the ICO so smooth has been collected a lot of funds
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
hello @irfan_pak10

I am sure you are being busy  right now and i hope  it is going well. I'm trying to increase the number of my english messages after the new "local rules" you added to bounty signature campaign and i want to do it well.I would like to know if the English message sent to the main topic of the campaign or  bounty topic will be included in this count.by the way i  really give my labor and effort and i  hope that i will not face any problems

if viewed from the rules bounty campaign irfan_pak10 another. he will not count the post on the bounty thread.
No, he will count it, that is not in the rules, the rules is post in english, many of the participants will complaint if that so, better to just post like that here, because many of the participants will panick due to that not true rule.
Activity: 490
Why reject my signature campaign? i have the signature since 08/07, I lost my time??
you have low quality ?
Try make post in english board dont just in localboard.
You have time untul sept 10 for get accept from campaign
Activity: 583
Hello jamal! I'd like to know if I can participate in twitter campaign! Since the others at that time are impractical, try to answer me as soon as possible, thanks! One person joined yesterday...
It looks like the manager here is irfan_pak10 and not mr.jamal.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Hello jamal! I'd like to know if I can participate in twitter campaign! Since the others at that time are impractical, try to answer me as soon as possible, thanks! One person joined yesterday...
Activity: 1190
Looks this is a good project, I was joined twitter campaign.

Dear sir, where i can see the latest spreadsheet updates?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
hello @irfan_pak10

Activity: 1036
Merit: 599
irfan_pak10,
#88 line in the spreadsheet is not my Twitter! Please correct this
Thank you!
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Why reject my signature campaign? i have the signature since 08/07, I lost my time??
Activity: 343
Merit: 10
i have joined signature campaign and sosial media bounty campaign sir ,. Rivetz is interesting project , thank you ,.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
i have joined signature bounty campaign sir ,. please accept ,. i wish be success project ,. by the way when end of project sir ,. ? thanks in advance and nice day ,.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Dear Admin! Please check why I am reject in twitter and facebook campaign???
I make all conditions

You joined this project two times

See entries 1724 & 1941

Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Dear Admin! Please check why I am reject in twitter and facebook campaign???
I make all conditions
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i join Signature Campaign, Twitter Campaign and Facebook Campaign.

i Hope Approved and Accepted

Thank you @irfan_pak1, i hope this project will be success
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Applied for the twitter bounty
Activity: 238
the thread is posted by sir jamal, but the bounty is managed by sir irfan. it's really confusing.
Jamal had problems with access to the Internet and, probably, he was replaced by irfan_pak10.
Activity: 616
What are the reasons of being REJECTED on a facebook campaign? One can share for weeks and weeks and only to get rejected. Then I am afraid that is time wasted.
Activity: 420
The bounty is already close for a new participants?

why? No its not

Sir, I just want to confirm my increase in rank from Jr member and now have become Member, I have changed the signature for the member now,
signatur campaign number: #232
thank you for your attention.
regards

if you see on first page, there is no different about stake between jr member and member.
jr member and member get same stake, so you still get 15 stakes per week.
sorry if i wrong  Smiley
Activity: 504
The bounty is already close for a new participants?

why? No its not

Sir, I just want to confirm my increase in rank from Jr member and now have become Member, I have changed the signature for the member now,
signatur campaign number: #232
thank you for your attention.
regards
Activity: 729
Merit: 545
Is it really 60% of all our posts (because I'm more than 150+ since I'm registered in this signature campaign) or 60% of 50 ? (30) posts on English section ?
I don't have 60% of my posts in the English section, but I probably have 30 posts in it.
Pages:
Jump to: