Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] STASH - Translation - Signature - Social Media - Blog Bounties - page 10. (Read 44652 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Easy Instant Private
Hi Eeveryone,

We know a lot of you are keen to get your STASHPAY tokens.

The developers are now doing final testing on the contract before the distribution commences.

Testing is important and it's not something we want to rush. We have elected to spend some extra time on testing to try to make sure nothing has been missed.

Once all testing has been finalised we will provide an update on the distribution of tokens.

Regards

Stash Team
Activity: 574
Is there any news on which exchange the coin is traded? it's already been 4 weeks

No news about the exchange. Even etherdelta does not sell tokens. This is certainly not an indicator, but still I would like to see a token on the exchange.
the end of this year a lot of tokens that are not clear, always postpone the distribution and there is no market to be traded .
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
We are now in the process of finalizing numbers and we should be able to provide everyone more information shortly.

Thanks for the information. Ethereum network is stable atm, so may start with the distribution anytime...

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Still no exact date of distribution?
Activity: 790
Merit: 251
Is there any news on which exchange the coin is traded? it's already been 4 weeks

No news about the exchange. Even etherdelta does not sell tokens. This is certainly not an indicator, but still I would like to see a token on the exchange.
They are focused in the process of finalizing numbers bounty campaigns. When it finishes, they will probably contact the exchange sites and you can exchange the tokens there.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
sorry sir, when token distribution for bounty campaigan ?

I think this project is old and rarely update,
Activity: 714
Merit: 325

Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
it seems there is still no word from the dev for it. we are all waiting here. hopefully all can be better and there is an explanation from the team
Activity: 210
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
Stash is a next generation open source digital currency for the real world. A key advantage of Stash is that it solves numerous problems being encountered by other cryptocurrencies. Stash does this by bringing together many ground-breaking blockchain technologies while using the gold standard in cryptocurrency privacy.

New content and best bounty joined thanks dev team
Activity: 854
Any new update on the bounty distribution?
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
Hey cava,

The address I originally specified is now not valid.
Please change my address in the Twitter and Slack spreadsheets.
Thank you!

My old wallet adress: 0x807A594D430c48764Aa11161c7555C29d2Aa5199
My new wallet adress: 0x619C4a6436AA48A4DB7735fF2194a4bA40861cAf

My bitcointalk username: Crumple Cat
My bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crumple-cat-1126497
My Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/iamcrumplecat
My Slack profile: iamcrumplecat

Twitter spreadsheet number: 1163
Slack spreadsheet number: 424

Hey, cava.
I answered you in a private message, but you didn't answer.
I technically can't send a direct message on Twitter to @stashpay (for signing the address change), because Stashpay not follows me there.
You said that the distribution will begin soon, but I still need to change the address. Please, say me, what should I do?
Activity: 574
Hi, when will bounty will soon be distributed to us ?

Stay tuned we will be making some announcements regarding token distribution towards the end of this week.

where is your promise, this is past the week you promised, has entered a new week but the token has not been distributed. We are waiting for the distribution of the token
yes it's been more than 3 weeks there is no token distributed, is it as busy as the Dev now.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
Hi, when will bounty will soon be distributed to us ?

Stay tuned we will be making some announcements regarding token distribution towards the end of this week.

where is your promise, this is past the week you promised, has entered a new week but the token has not been distributed. We are waiting for the distribution of the token
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
As far as I understand, the next week has already come. And I'm still waiting for my rewards.
What news are there? on payments, on exchanges
Thanks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
when will you start to bounty disturbition?
it seems that the payout for this project takes place over the next 1- 3 weeks and let's wait together for everything to go well. I will look forward to it

I hope everything will be fine. I also look forward to paying.
Activity: 392
Indonesian Translator
We are now in the process of finalizing numbers and we should be able to provide everyone more information shortly.

Thanks sir...you're always on the track to bring STP too the moon...with communitiy support and keeping our trust...

Many people will support your hardwork..
Activity: 798
homt.net

Thanks for your great efforts in making every thing work out. I appreciate the quick responses to issues you give to participants of this amazing project. I am waiting to receive my reward.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Thank you for supporting us cava!
Activity: 346
Easy Instant Private
Pages:
Jump to: