Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] STASH - Translation - Signature - Social Media - Blog Bounties - page 9. (Read 44652 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I received my bounty rewards, thanks team Stash for making it smoothly and perfectly, I wish it to list on some bigger exchange, I hope the price will skyrocket in a short span.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
Received a reward for bounty, thank you )
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Just recieved my Stash Tokens, I believe this crypto has a Zero Protocol correct? That is going to make a huge difference. I wish the team all the best.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
finally i've received the coin from bounty results and now wait for listed in the market maybe in bittrex?

thank you team
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Where I can find info about bounty distribution?
Activity: 798
Merit: 277
Finally...

STP Token was created on the Ether network. Distribution has started as of today.
Healthy cava for your hands ... I hope this crowns with a nice exchange. Volume also starts with a high exchange, HODL STP 'Wink

Stash will come to places he deserves very fast ...

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Testing has gone smoothly with no significant issues to report.

We are now very close to distributing tokens.

Will be posting more updates shortly.

Thank you dev I am very glad to hear this good news Grin
Activity: 179

When the destribution of translation bounty ?
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Easy Instant Private

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
It's good that developers check everything before releasing tokens. This is a sign of quality. For this I'm ready to wait a little longer.
And I wanted to know from which exchanges you are planning to start.
Activity: 210
With so many new coins coming soon and Etherdelta, it will be difficult to get
Activity: 14
Followed your FaceBook and Twitter, I wish you good luck with the development of the project!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
In which exchanges are you thinking to add STPs?
Activity: 54
Distributions aside, is there any news on which exchange stash will be listed and when? Any lists on the target market?

Jacee, some exchanges don't like it if a project team tells the community that they will be listed on specific exchange before getting final approval.

Also to get final listing approval certain contract information needs to be provided which we will only do after all testing is finalized.

We are getting much closer now to finalizing testing and will have some more updates for everyone shortly.

Thank you for your response already serve and answer all
the question participants with very good so we will patiently wait for the next news Grin Wink
Easy Instant Private
Distributions aside, is there any news on which exchange stash will be listed and when? Any lists on the target market?

Jacee, some exchanges don't like it if a project team tells the community that they will be listed on specific exchange before getting final approval.

Also to get final listing approval certain contract information needs to be provided which we will only do after all testing is finalized.

We are getting much closer now to finalizing testing and will have some more updates for everyone shortly.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
Easy Instant Private
Hi Eeveryone,

We know a lot of you are keen to get your STASHPAY tokens.

The developers are now doing final testing on the contract before the distribution commences.

Testing is important and it's not something we want to rush. We have elected to spend some extra time on testing to try to make sure nothing has been missed.

Once all testing has been finalised we will provide an update on the distribution of tokens.

Regards

Stash Team

Thanks for your reply Cava...

Dear friends,

I would like to remind you of the example of Minexcoin. People waited for months. Some got angry. $ 1 coins sold. At the moment it is worth USD 30 and the system works fine.

Stashpay is more than hopeful. Let's wait. Starting with a non-working system is better to start with a 100% working system that has all been tested.

They said in 1-3 weeks. Yes, you are right. Time is up. But it is good to wait in the long term.

Never dispose of your hands immediately after delivery. Quiet.

Lots of earnings.  Cool Cool

I agree to this point, it is worth waiting for the system being tested for a long time, if it is launched in hurry there may be many loopholes which will decrease the value of coin, it is better to wait than have low worth for your hard work.

Thank you for all your support, we appreciate your patients. We know everyone is really keen to get their tokens but we think its better to do some extra testing then rush the distribution. We will be providing some additional updates shortly.
Activity: 854
Merit: 130
I agree to this point, it is worth waiting for the system being tested for a long time, if it is launched in hurry there may be many loopholes which will decrease the value of coin, it is better to wait than have low worth for your hard work.
that's true, we know that the team will work hard for it all and also the development of this project so we just need to be a little patient and follow that team so all can get the best out of this project
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hi Eeveryone,

The developers are now doing final testing on the contract before the distribution commences.

Testing is important and it's not something we want to rush. We have elected to spend some extra time on testing to try to make sure nothing has been missed.

Once all testing has been finalised we will provide an update on the distribution of tokens.

Regards

Stash Team

Dear friends,

I would like to remind you of the example of Minexcoin. People waited for months. Some got angry. $ 1 coins sold. At the moment it is worth USD 30 and the system works fine.

Stashpay is more than hopeful. Let's wait. Starting with a non-working system is better to start with a 100% working system that has all been tested.

They said in 1-3 weeks. Yes, you are right. Time is up. But it is good to wait in the long term.

Activity: 798
Merit: 277
Hi Eeveryone,

Regards

Stash Team

Dear friends,

Pages:
Jump to: