Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] STASH - Translation - Signature - Social Media - Blog Bounties - page 13. (Read 44652 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 101
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
My eth wallet is hacked.i did facebook,twitere and slack campaign.my facebook spreadsheet number is 373 ,twitter spreadsheet number is 373 and slack spreadsheet number is 214
my new eth address is  0x5a661B25861478e4655825675d97B232b2ef5107
please add my new address
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Thank you, manager, your work very nice all the bounty has been updated, now our lives mostly waiting for token distribution Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Hi Everyone,

Yes you can remove your signature now if you wish to do so. Tokens will be distribute within 1-3 weeks.

Please see the message posted on the signature thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2149054.120

"Hello crypto friends,

Final week stakes have been recorded and expected stash rewards have been calculated (see here). As such there is no longer any requirements to wear the STASH logo.  

We are in the process of tallying up all Facebook, twitter and slack bounties. We will announce prior to token distribution.

We wish to thank everyone that participated in the signature campaign and believed in the project. Thank you  Smiley"

And what about referral program? No prizes, no rewords?

Good question. How about referral program? And also twitter and fb capaign spreadsheets aren't updated.

All bounties, prizes and rewards will be finalised over the next 1-3 weeks and distributed. We will be making updates and public announcements in due course.

hi CAVA!
plz can you update us with the offichal twitter/facebook channel?
i mean when bounty distribution will start...
any info about the ehcange choosen?

Hi unsoindovo,

Yes we will update everyone through the official twitter and Facebook channels once were close to distribution which we anticipate will be in 1-3 weeks from the close of the sale. Please be patient while we work to finalise all the numbers.

thnak you for the update cava.
but you know... i'm sure this is not the case.... but there are a lot of project who, independently from the bounty manager, decide for not pay the works done.
My last big shit load, has been Exchange union project. the ypayed just 1/10 of the payout.
So, plz, be comprehensively  with us  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Hi manager,

There is not Email bounty spreadsheet on first page, is it yet to be updated or updated somewhere else, pls check and confirm, I am happy to see smooth progress of this project, I am sure it will successful as expected.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
joined sir , hope will success
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
when the distribution of translation bounty ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
This project was great. Congratulations. I am very glad that I took part in it. Special thanks to the team, it was a pleasure to work with you. I'm looking forward to my reward. Cool
I am sure that this project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Hey devs..nice project. I'm going to join facebook, twitter and slack bounty campaigns. Cheers.

a comment written without reading the main topic. the team also had to close their registration forums.

Hi unsoindovo,

Yes we will update everyone through the official twitter and Facebook channels once were close to distribution which we anticipate will be in 1-3 weeks from the close of the sale. Please be patient while we work to finalise all the numbers.

we hope to make bounty distribution as soon as possible.

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Could see the referral bounty data pls ..  any spreadsheet ?
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Easy Instant Private
Hi Everyone,

Yes you can remove your signature now if you wish to do so. Tokens will be distribute within 1-3 weeks.

"Hello crypto friends,

Final week stakes have been recorded and expected stash rewards have been calculated (see here). As such there is no longer any requirements to wear the STASH logo.  

We are in the process of tallying up all Facebook, twitter and slack bounties. We will announce prior to token distribution.

We wish to thank everyone that participated in the signature campaign and believed in the project. Thank you  Smiley"

Good question. How about referral program? And also twitter and fb capaign spreadsheets aren't updated.

All bounties, prizes and rewards will be finalised over the next 1-3 weeks and distributed. We will be making updates and public announcements in due course.

hi CAVA!

Hi unsoindovo,

Activity: 346
Easy Instant Private
Good day manager!!

First of all congratulation for the success of this project.

I just want to know why I didn't receive any stakes in the twitter campaign well in fact I follow your twitter page and I retweet all your tweets since the beginning of this project.  I've work hard to promote your campaign even in just a simple retweet. Please double check my twitter. I'm number 11 in the twitter spreadsheet.

Thank you so much manager for your quick response and action.  Smiley

We will be rechecking bounties over the next few days if you have followed the bounty instructions as specified you will receive the correct stakes.

Activity: 378
Is the company over or not? Why are not my bids updated? Huh
Activity: 532
Hey devs..nice project. I'm going to join facebook, twitter and slack bounty campaigns. Cheers.
campaign is over, why do not you read from the beginning about this project,
do not post origin in the wrong place, use your post as a useful comment
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
legendary
Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

We wish to thank everyone that participated in the signature campaign and believed in the project. Thank you  Smiley"
Still there's no response with my complain what happen...  Just please double check my twitter manager

i think they have some problem with twitter audit.
also, some of my twit/retweet are lost...
but no prob for me.
Activity: 364
Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

We wish to thank everyone that participated in the signature campaign and believed in the project. Thank you  Smiley"
Still there's no response with my complain what happen...  Just please double check my twitter manager
legendary
Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

hi CAVA!
Activity: 196
Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

Great news, guys! I will inform about it all readers of my website Smiley
Activity: 798
homt.net
Hello Dev/Manager, can you kindly change my ETH wallet in Blog BOUNTY Spreadsheet no 107,108, 109 to 0xe5417d4A931Ad084C845712121f15976A78a6e76 Bitcointalk Username: Cryptogeek101,  Thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
Hi Everyone,

"Hello crypto friends,

thanks dev ......
I will wait patiently for the next distribution and updates, I'm sure the team will try to distribute them appropriately
Pages:
Jump to: