Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] STASH - Translation - Signature - Social Media - Blog Bounties - page 12. (Read 44652 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Still waiting for 1-3 weeks of token distribution. Yes you should be patient waiting for the instruction from dev and congratulations for the stash has succeeded. Good luck.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Congrats Stash ICO! Hope you will be listed on exchange soon.  Smiley
very soon it will be add on huge exchange. we can expect better perfomance from this Project.

Thanks.

I participated Twitter campaign, so how to get tokens rewards?

Wait for the dev to announce where the token distribution will start. They said 1-3 weeks. So all you need to do is wait.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
very soon it will be add on huge exchange. we can expect better perfomance from this Project.

Thanks.

I participated Twitter campaign, so how to get tokens rewards?
Activity: 182
Merit: 118
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Hello!Congratulations on completing the sale of the tokens!  It was a pleasure to be engaged in the promotion of this project! I wish you continued success!
I'm waiting for my reward.
Activity: 546
Hi Manager!

Please change my ETH ADDRESS
Bitcointalk username: Jafri101
Facebook campaign
Spreadsheet num 855

Please change my ETH adress to:
0x60b3ccCb332ffcC4848aD04191F3D3a48B63B7b9

Thanks,
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
please change my eth address
Bitcointalk username: Pratama1987
Fb and twiter campaign
old eth address
 : 0x9655CC9e44B31d3eC048BcD3090c4f7F708A26dE

new eth address: 0x9C31b38487E1c12F0537a25Bc8efA2Fa5580e98F

Thanks,
Activity: 588
Activity: 160
I congratulate on the successful completion of ICO. It was nice to take part in this project. I look forward to my tokens. Thanks to the developers! I wish you continued success !!! Grin
Activity: 560
I changed my name on facebook: https: //www.facebook.com/hammer597. My number is in table 631.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
Tell me please when there will be payments for the bounty program. I can not find any information. Thanks to everyone for the answer.
According to cava from the post above, bounty distribution should be within 1-3 weeks. You can read it above just 3 2 posts away from your post.

btw, any news on exchange? Really hoping that this coin will be listed in a good one.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Tell me please when there will be payments for the bounty program. I can not find any information. Thanks to everyone for the answer.
Activity: 392
Indonesian Translator
Any info about excanges.??
When would STP to be listed on exchange.?

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Hello. Congratulations on the successful completion of the company. Tell me please when will the distribution of tokens for participating in the bounty?

We anticipate token distribution will be finalized within 1-3 weeks from the end of the sale.

The team is working to finalize all the numbers. The bounty tokens have now been counted and can be seen in the google sheets.

Hi, sir how to enter an address for the email program wallet bounties? Huh Huh
I think I have yet to enter the address of my wallet on that program.
Thanks
Activity: 346
Easy Instant Private
Hello. Congratulations on the successful completion of the company. Tell me please when will the distribution of tokens for participating in the bounty?

We anticipate token distribution will be finalized within 1-3 weeks from the end of the sale.

The team is working to finalize all the numbers. The bounty tokens have now been counted and can be seen in the google sheets.
Activity: 151
That was very nice bounty project. I'm looking forward my rewards.
Thanks bounty manager for the good work.
Activity: 277
Activity: 284
Which exchange you gonna be listed sir.
Activity: 798
homt.net
Hello manager, please change my ETH wallet to 0xe5417d4A931Ad084C845712121f15976A78a6e76   because my Old ETH wallet was hacked.

ICO: Stash

BOUNTY: Article/Blog

Bitcointalk username: Cryptogeek101

Nos on Spreadsheet; 107,108,109

OLD wallet: 0x1B8f0cB0970CbB165D58ADaAe7682929D5CB68D1

Thanks for your understanding.
Pages:
Jump to: