Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 10. (Read 3347 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
WEEK#5(10.04-16.04)

Twitter Campaign
Bitcointalk Username: ludyas15
Twitter Username:  @Ludmula1665
Twitter Profile Url:   https://twitter.com/Ludmula1665

Retweet:
1. https://twitter.com/TorusProject_E/status/978444074125443072
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Can I participate in bounty program if my twitter account doesn’t have more than 500 followers? I am in love with this project, so it is a pity if can’t 

I don’t think so. You definitely need to have more than 500 followers. Maybe you need to try something else.
It is sad. Maybe will subscribe on my account in a few days. What do you mean about something else?
Don’t worry. There many bounty campaigns that offer Torus. You can use your facebook accounts, telegram. If you are a blogger you can film some videos with reviews, or wright some articles.
Wow. It is so good. I am not a popular video blogger, but I can wright good articles. Thank you for your advice. It was very useful.
You are welcome. I hope will do it well, so Torus will become more popular day by day. It is the project that could change the world, because energy is an indispensable condition for life on our planet.
Activity: 196

Can I participate in bounty program if my twitter account doesn’t have more than 500 followers? I am in love with this project, so it is a pity if can’t 

I don’t think so. You definitely need to have more than 500 followers. Maybe you need to try something else.
It is sad. Maybe will subscribe on my account in a few days. What do you mean about something else?
Don’t worry. There many bounty campaigns that offer Torus. You can use your facebook accounts, telegram. If you are a blogger you can film some videos with reviews, or wright some articles.
Wow. It is so good. I am not a popular video blogger, but I can wright good articles. Thank you for your advice. It was very useful.

Activity: 182
Omg. They give 30% of the bounty pool for signature. I think it is too much. Maybe they should change their mind about it.
Why? I think it is a logic decision. What allocation supposed to be better in your opinion?
I think blogs and media are more interesting for popularization of the project. Some videobloggers could make short and informative videos. People like to watch them
Maybe you are right. They give for this a big part of the pool too. Do you think they need to raise it?
I think it would be wonderful. The project is very promising. It shares the idea of new type of energy distribution, so I think, it deserves to be well-known.
Yes, I can agree with you. I like the project too. I hope they will take their place on the world market very soon.

Activity: 224
Omg. They give 30% of the bounty pool for signature. I think it is too much. Maybe they should change their mind about it.
Why? I think it is a logic decision. What allocation supposed to be better in your opinion?
I think blogs and media are more interesting for popularization of the project. Some videobloggers could make short and informative videos. People like to watch them
Maybe you are right. They give for this a big part of the pool too. Do you think they need to raise it?
I think it would be wonderful. The project is very promising. It shares the idea of new type of energy distribution, so I think, it deserves to be well-known.
In the signature  company at all-yet no one according to the table. So-that I would have participated ,but I am a member of another  bounty company
should participate in the bounty company?? i very strongly doubt. In the company of the social networks i never participated , just on the forum . And the question arose whether or not in fact people at signature company generally has accumulated
On the contrary it should play in your favor. Far better obtain a good steak than to intercede in bounty where a huge number of people.
Do you really think the project will enter the market and will be popular? After all, not easy on the forum no one joined
I'll tell you why this is the situation. After the introduction of the new merit to raise your rank is not possible. And all people with a high rank go to participate in the most popular projects ,so do not make hasty conclusions.
So far, i will look at some more interesting bounty company, but i will leave this one on the note, i was attracted by the project idea from the developers is very interesting, in theory, the project would be able to become popular.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
In the signature  company at all-yet no one according to the table. So-that I would have participated ,but I am a member of another  bounty company
should participate in the bounty company?? i very strongly doubt. In the company of the social networks i never participated , just on the forum . And the question arose whether or not in fact people at signature company generally has accumulated
On the contrary it should play in your favor. Far better obtain a good steak than to intercede in bounty where a huge number of people.
Do you really think the project will enter the market and will be popular? After all, not easy on the forum no one joined
I'll tell you why this is the situation. After the introduction of the new merit to raise your rank is not possible. And all people with a high rank go to participate in the most popular projects ,so do not make hasty conclusions.
Pages:
Jump to: