Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 7. (Read 3347 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Wow, they offer community management of the bounty campaign, right?
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
with subscribers, as I understand it, I'm flying Undecided Undecided ... well, there are a lot of other options. how about translations?
but here only 10% of the funds are distributed ... why do you need this part? are you a translator? Roll Eyes
was him once. I want to recall the past) as I looked and studied the information on the network, translations should be 100% perfect, and here you can even write text for the white paper. I'm right? Cheesy
you are absolutely right. while for the white paper the highest bet for steaks is 100. for the forum thread - 50. There is a multiple choice of languages, so choose and translate Grin
Activity: 224
with subscribers, as I understand it, I'm flying Undecided Undecided ... well, there are a lot of other options. how about translations?
but here only 10% of the funds are distributed ... why do you need this part? are you a translator? Roll Eyes
was him once. I want to recall the past) as I looked and studied the information on the network, translations should be 100% perfect, and here you can even write text for the white paper. I'm right? Cheesy
Activity: 420
guys, pay attention to the requirements with participation in this or that part of the bounty. otherwise it will be a shame if you complete all the tasks, but do not receive steaks.
as an active user of social networks, I can make profit simply from pastime and, in fact, my usual actions Grin
you say true, but in the same Twitter, to get at least 2 steaks, you need to have more than 500 subscribers. Do you have that much?))
yes, indeed, did not pay attention. and how many steaks can I get the most and how many subscribers do I need?
subscribers must be 10 000+, and for this you get 8 steaks per week. it's not bad.
as an active user of social networks, I can make profit simply from pastime and, in fact, my usual actions Grin
you say true, but in the same Twitter, to get at least 2 steaks, you need to have more than 500 subscribers. Do you have that much?))
yes, indeed, did not pay attention. and how many steaks can I get the most and how many subscribers do I need?
agree with the commentator above. I can choose which of the bounties to participate in, and by the distribution, to see how much I will get for it Cheesy
you did not understand a little. distribution of 1% and everything else - this is for all members of the bounty. you're not the only one you want to get almost a "freebie" profit Cool Cool
agree with the commentator above. I can choose which of the bounties to participate in, and by the distribution, to see how much I will get for it Cheesy
I can only say that this is an extended bounty campaign on a functional and developed platform Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
A large number for implementation. I hope they can implement all the tokens

I think it will not be difficult for them since the project is very much in demand now on the market
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
A large number for implementation. I hope they can implement all the tokens
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Will there be a bonus program? Somebody knows?

Yes, I heard that the project intends to do this. When they are going to do it - I do not know

And how many tokens will be allocated already known? Or yet little information?

Yes, it is known, this is about 200,000 pieces for the implementation of the program
Pages:
Jump to: