Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 9. (Read 3347 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Does this bounty campaign have a campaign to create a video about the project?
Activity: 168
Wow, they offer community management of the bounty campaign, right?
Well, yes, if I understand correctly. To support the project in local language branches. This is normal practice.
Activity: 210
Hi everyone, what should I do to take part in this?
Well, you need to decide on the bounty campaign that interests you and fill out the form. All this is in the first post of this thread.
Ok, I get it. Do I have to leave reports in this thread? And should I do it weekly or once?
I think you should read the conditions on the first page, I think there everything is written about this.
Activity: 196
Well, you need to decide on the bounty campaign that interests you and fill out the form. All this is in the first post of this thread.
Ok, I get it. Do I have to leave reports in this thread? And should I do it weekly or once?
Well, yes, if I understand correctly. To support the project in local language branches. This is normal practice.
Activity: 238
I think you should read the conditions on the first page, I think there everything is written about this.
Activity: 364
Activity: 238
Activity: 364
I'm not wrong? The final bounty pool is only 1% yes?
And what does it mean? It's bad or good, I just understand it badly
This means that only 1% of tokens are allocated from the total number of tokens issued for the campaign bounty. It seems to me that this is very small and I want to know why this is so.
Well, I think it does not play a particularly important role, is it not? That is, it is normal that for a campaign bounty this percentage of tokens is allocated. So the team decided that this will be enough, the more you can not know exactly what will be distributed the rest of the tokens, right?
Well, maybe you are right about something, but still it seems to me that this is not enough
Dude, I checked the rewards for the various directions of the campaign bounty, and there everything is all right, I do not understand why you are so worried about it.  Cheesy
This means that only 1% of tokens are allocated from the total number of tokens issued for the campaign bounty. It seems to me that this is very small and I want to know why this is so.
Well, I think it does not play a particularly important role, is it not? That is, it is normal that for a campaign bounty this percentage of tokens is allocated. So the team decided that this will be enough, the more you can not know exactly what will be distributed the rest of the tokens, right?
Well, maybe you are right about something, but still it seems to me that this is not enough
Pages:
Jump to: