Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 2. (Read 3347 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Wow. There are so many people interested in this project. I hope developers won’t fail them. I believe that their hard work will make Torus a great project for investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0

week #5 (10/04-16/04)

Twitter Campaign
Bitcointalk Username: esprit man
Twitter Username: @espritman999
Twitter Profile Url: https://twitter.com/espritman999
Spreadsheet no: 72
Retweet:
1. https://twitter.com/TorusProject_E/status/977332048166756353
2. https://twitter.com/TorusProject_E/status/977342237100032001
3. https://twitter.com/TorusProject_E/status/978444074125443072
4. https://twitter.com/TorusProject_E/status/979625152047493120
5. https://twitter.com/TorusProject_E/status/978444283467382784
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Do you think it's worth investing your money in the development of the project? Is it possible to earn money on this and how much?

I have invested and do not regret! The project is very good about after launch, tokens will cost more, so at this stage it's worth doing

And how much will the price increase approximately? I want to know how much you can earn

I certainly can not say, it all depends on how many people and how many will buy tokens. It will grow proportionately

Will I be able to double my minimum? Or about how much will the price of tokens grow?

I'm telling you that the price will depend on the success of the project on the market. How many will buy tokens, so much will the price grow in the future. I think that the price will double - that's for sure
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Do you think it's worth investing your money in the development of the project? Is it possible to earn money on this and how much?

I have invested and do not regret! The project is very good about after launch, tokens will cost more, so at this stage it's worth doing

And how much will the price increase approximately? I want to know how much you can earn

I certainly can not say, it all depends on how many people and how many will buy tokens. It will grow proportionately

Will I be able to double my minimum? Or about how much will the price of tokens grow?

Is there information about the project team? What role do people occupy in the team, how many people are there?

You can get acquainted with this on the project website, everything is described in detail, all the information is there, everything is well described

Already found, thank you very much, it's very interesting for me!

No problem, please contact your private messages next time with your questions, I will prompt you!
Is there information about the project team? What role do people occupy in the team, how many people are there?

You can get acquainted with this on the project website, everything is described in detail, all the information is there, everything is well described

Already found, thank you very much, it's very interesting for me!

Activity: 182
It is possible to participate in company social networks.  In light of recent events, it is not particularly profitable to participate in the signature company
All variable and need to watch the participants list if there are a lot of high ranking people it is better to refuse from participation in the signature  company.
In this case, you can go to both the signature and the company social networks. Although the company social networks have a sufficient number of people
The project is promising and solves a really important problem of electricity. Therefore, participation in the bounty will definitely bring profit
Activity: 420
It is possible to participate in company social networks.  In light of recent events, it is not particularly profitable to participate in the signature company
All variable and need to watch the participants list if there are a lot of high ranking people it is better to refuse from participation in the signature  company.
In this case, you can go to both the signature and the company social networks. Although the company social networks have a sufficient number of people
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: