Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 39. (Read 35088 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
helo dev help me
im request replace my addres eth
bounty fb, twitter

old : 0x492D7E933f9310324baC9293C76e56538Bf23193

new : 0x4243F2aDc8839ABa4db68539145f825B24C8805E

thanks
Ok, I fixed the address!
Activity: 2296
Merit: 256
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
helo dev help me
im request replace my addres eth
bounty fb, twitter

old : 0x492D7E933f9310324baC9293C76e56538Bf23193

new : 0x4243F2aDc8839ABa4db68539145f825B24C8805E

thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
Hello, I am on signature campaign bounty I see my name and address on spreadsheet but no (accepted)
I just fixed it, you're all set!

Thanks so much, thing is I am now a member and not a jr member anymore
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
UMC team - I think you guys have a good concept.  I just joined as my first bounty. Thanks!
Hello, Everyone!
I'm am the official UMC auditor. I would like to thank everyone for being interested in the bounty. When I'm auditing the bounties, I do make some mistakes, so please contact me if you have questions or concerns. You can contact me by PM or by posting on the bounty page.
Thank You and Have a Great Day!

all good buddy, everybody makes mistakes Smiley
im wondering payment for this bounty is at end of ICO right ?
5 stakes per follower weekly for social medias
Yes, the payment is at the end of the ICO, but it will take 3-4 weeks for processing. Also, it is 5 stakes per follower weekly for the social media. Thanks for the questions!
Hello, I am on signature campaign bounty I see my name and address on spreadsheet but no (accepted)
I just fixed it, you're all set!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I joined in bounty twitter from this projection because this projection is very promising. And I hope token price can satisfy
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Hello, Everyone!
I'm am the official UMC auditor. I would like to thank everyone for being interested in the bounty. When I'm auditing the bounties, I do make some mistakes, so please contact me if you have questions or concerns. You can contact me by PM or by posting on the bounty page.

all good buddy, everybody makes mistakes Smiley
im wondering payment for this bounty is at end of ICO right ?
5 stakes per follower weekly for social medias
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
Activity: 364
Will join the Bounty. Nice post from the Bounty moderator and also the managent of rejects earlier in the thread. Keep up the good work
Hello, Everyone!
Activity: 144
hello dev, can i join signature? i hope not late to join your project
i see your project very promising  Wink

Absolutely! Thanks for your support!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
hello dev, can i join signature? i hope not late to join your project
i see your project very promising  Wink
Activity: 144
We posted a blog update recently. We've been working on getting ready for the launch, and continued work on the MVP. We also had a live Q/A on Sunday which we posted about on Twitter/Facebook that went very well.

https://medium.com/@umbrellacoin/dev-update-week-of-august-13th-14169de31509

Additionally, we're rewarding extra bounty stakes to members who bump the ANN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2025943.160

Hi dev why do you reject me in bounty fb with the reason bitcointalk link incorrect .. i have re-register fixed in decline.
i interest about your tread.. hu Huh Huh Huh Huh

Fixed.
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
Not so many updates lately, even on Twitter how is the Umbrella project going? Any updates?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Hi dev why do you reject me in bounty fb with the reason bitcointalk link incorrect .. i have re-register fixed in decline.
i interest about your tread.. hu Huh Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 404
Merit: 106
gym by day, crypto by night
I notice I know have a red line thru my name on the bounty for facebook.... says no user profile... could you add the link to my profile please

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/musclepump-1079777

and maybe update my address?
0xAB33A5a1D140a68ab50E5C33A20b13504aC37EAf

would appreciate it much as i'm a big believer in project
Activity: 294
If seen from the progress of every day this project more convinced me. If this project has a very bright future.
And if ico of this project is already running
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I am still lucky to be participating in a project that I think is very good .. hopefully this project can reach the highest place in the stock .. i will support this project to the end .. good luck dev
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Joined your social media bounty campaign.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: