Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 40. (Read 35088 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
oh sad, I just picked up some source from UMC documents and the rest resulted from improvisation but my article was reject
for first time my article was reject  Cry

Sorry! We just rereviewed your submission and accepted it. I think what happened was you were sandwiched in-between a bunch of other rejected and it might have accidentally spilled over. Your acceptance streak is still intact Smiley
Activity: 238
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
oh sad, I just picked up some source from UMC documents and the rest resulted from improvisation but my article was reject
for first time my article was reject  Cry

dear umbrellacoin!  Cry Angry on twitter spreadsheet im rejected and marked as bot Cry Cry Cry why? all tweets\likes i made manualy? why i called bot?

Sorry! Our auditor was very aggressive and incorrectly marked some as bots! This has been fixed. Please check again. Thanks!
Can I please know why my bitcointalk link is incorrect ? 2 times it is rejected because incorrect, it is correct since i go to summary on my profile and copy the text... please let me know (second time I asked.)

We fixed this. Please check again. Thanks!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hi dev can you please tell me where is the link for spreadsheet bounty twitter and facebook..
thanks
I'm not dev, but this is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kXUNr3GXM1bgc4KOdPIC90rRcR5hUg7QdOfyLbBky_s/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
Can I please know why my bitcointalk link is incorrect ? 2 times it is rejected because incorrect, it is correct since i go to summary on my profile and copy the text... please let me know (second time I asked.)
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Hi dev can you please tell me where is the link for spreadsheet bounty twitter and facebook..
thanks
Activity: 257
I am sure before the ico start many of the member here will join in this bounty and participate here i am sure about that. the numbers of participants here is too low but in the near future it will increase for sure goodluck to all of the participants and also to investors Smiley
Activity: 222
Sir, unfortunately I have submitted Facebook and Twitter sign up form twice. Will you delete the last one? In the spreadsheet Twitter 790 and Facebook 467. Thanks
Thanks for your cooperation. I appreciate your help.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Joined the twitter bounty
Do you have a spreadsheet with the twitter bounties? Didn't find it.
I don't remember if I have joined your bounty or not (and if not, I would like to)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kXUNr3GXM1bgc4KOdPIC90rRcR5hUg7QdOfyLbBky_s/edit?usp=sharing

This spreadsheet only shows translations. No references whatsoever to the other bounties. Is there no spreadsheet for social media bounties? I guess I've been tweeting about Umbrellacoin for no reason...
On the bottom, you'll see tabs that show each bounty (Twitter, Facebook, etc.). You don't have to scroll just look on the bottom of the page.

Thank you very much! I was looking only in the upper part of the spreadsheet Smiley
No problem!
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
I don't remember if I have joined your bounty or not (and if not, I would like to)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kXUNr3GXM1bgc4KOdPIC90rRcR5hUg7QdOfyLbBky_s/edit?usp=sharing

This spreadsheet only shows translations. No references whatsoever to the other bounties. Is there no spreadsheet for social media bounties? I guess I've been tweeting about Umbrellacoin for no reason...
On the bottom, you'll see tabs that show each bounty (Twitter, Facebook, etc.). You don't have to scroll just look on the bottom of the page.

Thank you very much! I was looking only in the upper part of the spreadsheet Smiley

Activity: 257
i studied the website and i know that this campaign will be success in the near future Smiley goodluck team! august 20 is the start of the ico and hoping that this kind of token will be put in the bittrex exchanger.

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
07/30/2017 My...Registration Umbrella Coin Bounty
Overall table №686
You can ask where the table is from Twetter, Facebook?
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
I joined an article / blog campaign,
Hope this project works.
Activity: 336
I am interest to joined social campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: