Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 43. (Read 35088 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
Happy to participate in this project. And will follow this project until the end of the event..
Success for all..
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Just registered myself for the twitter campaign! Happy to be a part of this Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
Hello I want to reserve the french translation please, thank you

Sorry, I think the French Whitepaper translation is already taken. Thanks for your interest!

Also, we don't have that many signature/blog signups even though they account for the majority of the bounty pool. That's great for the people who are signed up because it's a bigger piece of the pie for them, but I encourage you to add your signature or promote some content for bigger bang for your buck. If you have any questions about the product or need any material please PM me or join our discord server https://discordapp.com/invite/mwKSgTK
Ok, but is the ANN translation also reserved? I still don't see it on the french forum.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, the ANN is yours. I'll update the thread. Thanks!
Thank you sir. No problem. I'll do it then
Activity: 144
Hello I want to reserve the french translation please, thank you

Sorry, I think the French Whitepaper translation is already taken. Thanks for your interest!

Also, we don't have that many signature/blog signups even though they account for the majority of the bounty pool. That's great for the people who are signed up because it's a bigger piece of the pie for them, but I encourage you to add your signature or promote some content for bigger bang for your buck. If you have any questions about the product or need any material please PM me or join our discord server https://discordapp.com/invite/mwKSgTK
Ok, but is the ANN translation also reserved? I still don't see it on the french forum.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, the ANN is yours. I'll update the thread. Thanks!
Activity: 140
joined the signature campaign
Activity: 294
I follow the bounty of this umc project and also will wait for ico result of this project hopefully ico can be successful and token price can soar good luck umbrella
Activity: 196
joined twitter and facebook campaign this project. Because this project is very good and very unique after I read in direct tread I decided to participate in bounty which is implemented in this project. thanks so much to all developer.
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
join on twitter
With the hope of this project can be a success and a bright future
good luck
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Participate in bounty twitter and facebook umbrella to promote this project. Aims to make this project a success. good luck!!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
Thank you for being accepted me to participation with social media bounty, I hope ico can succeed, because the market share of insurance is very promising.
Activity: 322
Very good project and I joined in bounty twitter from this project. And i can not wait for ico from project umbrella good luck sir
Activity: 237
I am reporting to you Dev.. My name is written twice in the spreadsheet. Number 83 and 84 there. I begged to delete one. Thanks You Dev.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
Joined on the twitter bounty umbrella. hopping to success and fight together. good luck!!!
Activity: 994
Thanks for being allowed to join the twitter bounty. Good luck to the leader of the umbrella team..
Activity: 279
Bitcoyin.com For Sale
done twitter and facebook task
Activity: 1274
Joined Social Media campaign facebook & twitter,
Can you update my Address on spreadsheet?

New Address : 0x349331a74f8E283fd90B4508AB52540Fd758711c
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
A long spread of time for crowdsale makes it more effective for the project. Goodluck with this development. More power
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
joinned twitter bounty campaign.
good luck Umbrella
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Joined  social media Bounty Campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: