Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 41. (Read 35088 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
Hi,
I was rejected on FB campaign due to wrong bitcointalk link, I sent out a new form, could you look at it please ?
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
i have joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign sir ,. i wish be success project . thank you .
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Sir, unfortunately I have submitted Facebook and Twitter sign up form twice. Will you delete the last one? In the spreadsheet Twitter 790 and Facebook 467. Thanks
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Following The project with interest
Activity: 144
Can i reserve the Romanian translation?

Sure. I'll update the post. Make sure to submit your work to the spreadsheet when completed!
Activity: 260
English - Romanian Translator, Manager
Can i reserve the Romanian translation?
We just published an album with a bunch of images that can be used for promotion. Sorry for not sorting this out earlier! http://imgur.com/a/41ODp
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
Where is it possbile to see the spreadsheet with all the twitter records?
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
sent inbox to umbrellacoin
my bitcoin profile link was messed up during the registration and i was declined but ive been promoting for weeks
can i show my work on here or inbox and fix my entry?? #54 entry twitter
i just rejoined to restart my work but i was in for the first 3 weeks tweetin and promoting

cheers
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Good managment...happy to suport umbrela coin
Activity: 257
i will invest some of my money here in the umbrella coin decentralized, i knew that this ico will be successful in the near future it is based on my research and based on what i see in our groups chats goodluck devs!
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
Hello to all of you especially to campaign manager i would like to know when will the end of the ico? i am one of the bounty participants and i want to know because i am investing some money here. thank you for responding
You may take a look at your wearing signature. it's indicated also in first lines of this thread. from 20 august to 20 september

i can't believe that you really support this project cauz you understand it. if you just try to earn some coins so don't ask the time because you won't understand it.

i really loved your signature when reading your smart question  Roll Eyes  Cheesy  Roll Eyes
Activity: 176
Hello to all of you especially to campaign manager i would like to know when will the end of the ico? i am one of the bounty participants and i want to know because i am investing some money here. thank you for responding
Activity: 255
hi umbrellacoin manager. just asking if the bounty (1.2M tokens) is based on the funds that will be raised of the ico? or it is from the total supply?
We're still looking for translations in Japanese and Korean for the project! Thanks for your support thusfar!

Good day! Guys, please change my status here on Twitter. I'm not a bot, please check my activity, some misunderstanding ...
Thank you and good luck to the project! Smiley

We'll address this. Thanks!
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
hello sir ,. iam very interesting the project ,. can newbie join this project ,. ? thank you dev ..
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
Hello dev, I want to change the address number from spreadsheets 254 facebook, Number From Twitter 185. Here my adress
0x1e0db5ed0b0387DEa2BFEC689AfF7962b4a1A518.
Thank you.
Activity: 672
Joined the bounty
Thank youu
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
joined twitter and facebook campaign
Pages:
Jump to: