Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] uooMAG | Decentralised digital magazine publishing platform | ICO 1 Sep - page 2. (Read 8439 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Its okay sir irfan.  I will remove my signature thanks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
This project is rotten, every day told retweet more than 10x, as well as told every post post on facebook. Maybe it's almost hundreds .. But impertinent even close. Very disappointing
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
THIS CAMPAIGN IS CLOSED.

THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO COLLECT A SINGLE ETH DURING THE CROWDSALE. ALSO, THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING ME IN ANY WAY.

Please Do Not join this campaign.

Actually, this is my second bad choice in choosing the project. It never happened before. But I think sometimes we do make mistakes and I apologize to all my participants. Please do pardon me. I know you guys did a lot of efforts and contributed in one or other way. And to be honest, i also never get paid from them for my task.

My second campaign in few days finished like that. But anyway thank you for that information.
Merit: 118
THIS CAMPAIGN IS CLOSED.

THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO COLLECT A SINGLE ETH DURING THE CROWDSALE. ALSO, THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING ME IN ANY WAY.

Actually, this is my second bad choice in choosing the project. It never happened before. But I think sometimes we do make mistakes and I apologize to all my participants. Please do pardon me. I know you guys did a lot of efforts and contributed in one or other way. And to be honest, i also never get paid from them for my task.

I recently at the forum but for myself, I accepted such a rule, i not join a team that does not post their leaders' links in social networks. When the team can personally communicate in a telegram or in a slack then this team gives me confidence. In this project, neither in the slack nor in the telegram are there coordinates of the project managers and so on. Well, nothing, there will be experience, it's bad that so much work has been done and everything is empty

Activity: 686
Merit: 261
THIS CAMPAIGN IS CLOSED.

I saw this coming. Its my third bad choice Smiley
Life goes on.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
THIS CAMPAIGN IS CLOSED.

why is the company closed? what is the reason? I understand that no one will get anything from the bounty?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
THIS CAMPAIGN IS CLOSED.

Activity: 540
Good day dev. I will now leave in this campaign. Thank you and I will now remove my signature. Thank you irfan.
Activity: 840
UPDATE::

1. Facebook stakes are going to be counted manually from now on weekly basis.
2. Users with multiple accounts are going to be banned with the latest update in the site.

Thanks,
Dev Team

what the calculation is inserted into the portal because the portal can only stakes share 6 likes 6, but if in total of the number of share and like more than that.
Activity: 182
hi dev,
iam loss my stakes.

why ?  Huh

please fix this.
thanks  Smiley

Also here. All my stakes disappeared. Could you check it? Thank you.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
hive dev!where were my steaks gone? Was more than 75% missing? What's the matter?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
hi dev,
iam loss my stakes.

why ?  Huh

please fix this.
thanks  Smiley
Merit: 500
im retweet everyday but why i see in bounty portal  im only have 66 retweet?
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
This is good project
i am joining campaign
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream

2. Users with multiple accounts are going to be banned with the latest update in the site.

Thanks,
Dev Team
will be done manually...whether to write all Rettwit and Share in this tread ?
Activity: 368
Merit: 105

Thanks,
Dev Team
Activity: 364
Merit: 104
May I ask why Bounty Manager is not answering all these questions about the fact that nobody is able to login the bounty portal for uooMAG ?

We are not able to login to bounty portal. Can you please fix it and let us know as soon as possible?

Please read the previous posts for answers before you post your question. We have already spread the word that we are shifting the website to manual mode which will take some time. So kindly wait for that and keep sharing the posts as your stakes are still being counted backend. Once the site gets fixed, you can view them.

Thanks,
Dev Team

Dev team,

Thank you for your answer. I wasn't able to login even once, so I didn't have chance to relate my facebook or twitter account. Should I wait update from you to integrate my twitter and fb accounts with my bounty account before sharing?

Thanks
Activity: 368
Merit: 105
May I ask why Bounty Manager is not answering all these questions about the fact that nobody is able to login the bounty portal for uooMAG ?

We are not able to login to bounty portal. Can you please fix it and let us know as soon as possible?

Please read the previous posts for answers before you post your question. We have already spread the word that we are shifting the website to manual mode which will take some time. So kindly wait for that and keep sharing the posts as your stakes are still being counted backend. Once the site gets fixed, you can view them.

Thanks,
Dev Team
Activity: 364
Merit: 104

Activity: 406
Hi, Dev I am getting error from bounty portal

http://uoomag.bountyportals.com/site/index.php

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Kindly fix it.
Pages:
Jump to: