Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 42. (Read 100021 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 110
almost end of the month but still the spreadsheet didnot updated. hope that the dev will clear how many token was allocated to the bounty so we see how many token we expect to receive.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Lol this is getting ridiculous, I dont understand what is taking them so long. If this is the same speed UTRUST will be bringing their vision to life with then its not gonna happen during our lifetime Smiley

The team is currently focused on the project. They have a lot of work, participate in conferences, etc.
They promised to start distribution in a few days. Let us stick to that.
We waited so long, we can be patient for a few more days.
yes, the utrust team is a community that can be trusted even a little slow but this team is very serious in handling its distribution, they keep the price to be stable again before the distribution, a big dump will definitely happen when the prize is paid now
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Lol this is getting ridiculous, I dont understand what is taking them so long. If this is the same speed UTRUST will be bringing their vision to life with then its not gonna happen during our lifetime Smiley

The team is currently focused on the project. They have a lot of work, participate in conferences, etc.
They promised to start distribution in a few days. Let us stick to that.
We waited so long, we can be patient for a few more days.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 378
 :oThe distribution of bounty was to be fully done before the end of the month. But may be they have changed plans we are still waiting for dev announcement
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Why is the team taking so much to distribute the bounty? It has been more than 4 months since i participated in this bounty.
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
At the moment bounty prices are under psychological pressure. The prices will be reduced by 5% when it is distributed, but the pressure is on the front.
Activity: 448
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
Come on guys, as waiting period is extending so does fud is increasing.

It is almost end of month, we hope Utrust team will distribute bounty as promised, or they will get very big red flag.

Indeed it should get started now, people are eagerly waiting for update from Dev team but there is noone to give an update, it doesn't seem good with such a famous project, bounty distribution should get started soon.

I agree. The distribution is said to start at the end of this month. Such a famous project, the team will keep their promise I believe.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Waiting for distribution it's 9days left for the team to deliver their promises.

Whether they will keep their promise by paying bounty until the end of this month or there will be another delay in the next month. Smiley
Delaying of token distribution is to keep growing the UTK price. If the dev and UTK team distributed it earlier,  we will dump our token with the price keep dumping. They want our token to be profitable and beneficiable in the future.

If prices soar because of the delay of utrust coins it's a good thing to wait for but will the price keep rising?

Is there any official statement from them on this? I think no. Maybe their have a problem with something. ETH clogged?
Activity: 686
Waiting for distribution it's 9days left for the team to deliver their promises.

Whether they will keep their promise by paying bounty until the end of this month or there will be another delay in the next month. Smiley
Delaying of token distribution is to keep growing the UTK price. If the dev and UTK team distributed it earlier,  we will dump our token with the price keep dumping. They want our token to be profitable and beneficiable in the future.

If prices soar because of the delay of utrust coins it's a good thing to wait for but will the price keep rising?
Activity: 868
Your Data Belongs To You

as soon will be bounty distrribition, than soon project will rise after bounty sells. plus more volume.
Activity: 199
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

It is almost end of month, we hope Utrust team will distribute bounty as promised, or they will get very big red flag.

Indeed it should get started now, people are eagerly waiting for update from Dev team but there is noone to give an update, it doesn't seem good with such a famous project, bounty distribution should get started soon.
Activity: 881
Merit: 502

Activity: 658
The managers are waiting for the final bounty pool.
UTRUST team promised to start sending tokens at the end of the month.

it would be fine if, as you say,
I would like to see the final counting of tables and the distribution of tokens
In any case, the project is good and I think all the patients will be pleased
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

There is maybe a delay because of the big scam ppl are talking about.

UTrust gave a guy who ran a chat room (Cryptalions) 6 million UTK tokens in bounty to give away. They say he has now closed it and disappeared, keeping it all to himself Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh

Edit:

https://etherscan.io/address/0xc3721c39020daf9e615641d704b886a9eb57ac57
excuse me, could you post a link? where do they wrote about that?

It was in the Telegram channel yesterday.  Undecided    It is probably why we are now made to wait
Activity: 840
Merit: 262

UTrust gave a guy who ran a chat room (Cryptalions) 6 million UTK tokens in bounty to give away. They say he has now closed it and disappeared, keeping it all to himself Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh

Edit:

excuse me, could you post a link? where do they wrote about that?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Edit:

Activity: 784
Merit: 272
If the distribution is at this the end of the month why the spreadsheet hasn't the amount of tokens? the participants here will be confused for sure. 

If the Utrust team does not have distributions. The manager finishes the calculations in one day.
Activity: 686

Pages:
Jump to: