Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 72. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi, I would just like to know if anyone has recieved their Bounty Tokens yet?? Please advise. Thank you

i don't think anyone receive yet. but i hope Utrust soon wil be distribute to supporters.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hi, I would just like to know if anyone has recieved their Bounty Tokens yet?? Please advise. Thank you
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
of course will be distributed to bounty hunter. just a matter of time, investors alone are not all distributed because investors will fill the KYC fill as a requirement to distribute tokens ...
Activity: 448
Hello Bounty Manager, good day, When will be the bounty distribution?
Activity: 881
Merit: 502
Guys you can change your signature, I believe 25 Million tokens are finally will be distributed right?
Activity: 210
I understand on Twitter that the tables have not yet begun to count?
Activity: 924
Merit: 505
congrat utrust ico end and succesfull and when distribution rewatd bounty dev. wait good news for distribution
We need more patient as i can see the spreadsheet calculation of stake is finished on facebook and signature campaign so i think next week all campaign are have stake and total coins reward.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
congrat utrust ico end and succesfull and when distribution rewatd bounty dev. wait good news for distribution
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
How long should we wait to receive some news about bounty distribution?

Based on spreadsheet sir, signature campaign is nearly finish but not yet done. And some other campaign is not yet finished too, so maybe we can expect it next week.

Just my guess!  Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
What??? Whats the reason they will reduce the bounty payments? Can we remove the signatures now?
Yes you can remove signature, please check spreadsheet next time to know whether you can remove or.not.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
What??? Whats the reason they will reduce the bounty payments? Can we remove the signatures now?
Did not know about that...
Activity: 392
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Reducing the bounty is definitely not fair for bounty hunters since this bounty campaign lasts way too long than it should be.
Activity: 475
Merit: 253
ARCS - A New World Token
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
Do we need also to make the KYC in order to receive the bounty?
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Hi there,
I can see that the stakes have been distributed but when would the actual tokens for bounty be distributed to our wallets?
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
hello there is there anyone here that would know what we will do in the upgrade rank in the spreadsheet? my name there has a mark of check upgrade date and until now i didn't removed my signatures i don't know what to do. i already send avirunes the date that i ranked up . it is still in "check upgrade date"
Activity: 350
Merit: 115
Does anybody know Where we can find utrust contract address? Is UTRUST ERC20 token?
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
How long should we wait to receive some news about bounty distribution?
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
Hello everybody. Who can answer me: Did bounty finish?
Yes it finished about 2 weeks ago you see it on your own or do some back read so that you read the update of this campaign. Try to search sir so that you know what is the latest news here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
I invested. When will the distribution of KYC and tokens begin? Any improvement on Exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: