Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 76. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 104
Hi

When will local telegram community bounty be counted?
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Hi manager. Need your help. My eth was stolen. You can change it to my new ETH wallet.

My new eth: 0xb3010e8648E9509ECC4ab2325A37C8Ee4046A197
BTT username: scolary23

Signature Spreadsheet № 6
Twitter Spreadsheet № 513
Many thanks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
hello dev can I remove Signature

answer please 
Activity: 322
there's so many cheaters and disobeying the rule on blog campaign. hope that the campaign manager will take a look at it.

I want recieve my bounty reward without video verification or KYC procedure.

The KYC procedure if for the investors only. we bounty hunters don't need to verify our identity Smiley
yeah that's correct bounty participants don't need any verification because we are the promoters of this campaign, well the bounties are still not distributed even the amount of tokens in the signature and in any spreadsheet, still waiting for some results here.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
there's so many cheaters and disobeying the rule on blog campaign. hope that the campaign manager will take a look at it.

The KYC procedure if for the investors only. we bounty hunters don't need to verify our identity Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Hello dev,
Can you update my Signature rank amir lusik

campaign is over and spreadsheet has been calculated.
right now we are waiting for the announcement to remove the signature.
Activity: 518
Hello dev,
Can you update my Signature rank amir lusik
copper member
Activity: 2100
Merit: 903
White Russian
The telegram is actively discussing video verification of depositors, it will be cool, if also the bounty participants will force it to pass too. In the rules this was not and so the developers will deceive many participants.
Up this quoted too.
Activity: 280
Manager and staff,

Please correct my total reward it should be the sum of 315 not 252 which is wrong.

Signature campaign spread sheet # 341

Thanks,

Respectfully,

Klausi

Fixed now.

Posts deleted by staff/moderators will not be counted. First of all , posts wouldn't have been deleted by staff/moderators if it was unconstructive to the topic.

(Just answering to someone who asked here)

Hi Avirunes, is KYC needed to claim bounty? As per the telegram, it is not clear if it is needed or not. Please enlighten us. Thank you.

Up this quoted, we really need confirmation about this
Activity: 644
Hello, please, change my wallet address in Twitter and Facebook campaigns. My old address was hacked. Thank you!
Old wallet adress: 0x0F477CE6Dc9d2800E83725652c602a4f18C4A45d
New wallet adress: 0xC828C56df770599C1AB369967920065c70a02865
My bitcointalk username: Yourodiviy
My bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/yourodiviy-1142033

Twitter spreadsheet number: 2220
Facebook spreadsheet number: 1313
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
Manager and staff,

Please correct my total reward it should be the sum of 315 not 252 which is wrong.

Signature campaign spread sheet # 341

Thanks,

Respectfully,

Klausi

Fixed now.

Posts deleted by staff/moderators will not be counted. First of all , posts wouldn't have been deleted by staff/moderators if it was unconstructive to the topic.

(Just answering to someone who asked here)

Hi Avirunes, is KYC needed to claim bounty? As per the telegram, it is not clear if it is needed or not. Please enlighten us. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Post count has been done, we need to make some additional verification so please do NOT remove your signature until next announcement.

What additional verification  Huh
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
ICO ended. How long we still must wear signature?
Congrats to all bounty hunters
hope always the best for all bounty participants, I am as investor happy with the success of ico utrust, I am proud of this team who are so serious in updating the spreadsheet

Says on telegram we need KYC to claim bounty? Is that true?

whatt ? bounty need KYC ?? is this a joke ??
KYC is for investor, bounty no need KYC

I am verifying this. Will post feed here once verified for those who are not in telegram.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
hope always the best for all bounty participants, I am as investor happy with the success of ico utrust, I am proud of this team who are so serious in updating the spreadsheet

whatt ? bounty need KYC ?? is this a joke ??
KYC is for investor, bounty no need KYC

Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Dear manager, I did all the work Twitter, but I had a grief , my wallet was broken by swindlers, replace the old one with a new one, I thank you
faust666
number in the table
facebook 285
twitter 498
Bitcointalk link https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/faust666-1007126
ETH  0x40fb4cb64B25B38CDeFf9e1E4f9b83572C2a55fE

Thanks to the manager that you did not forget about me, you're an updated twitter, do the same with facebook Thank you in advance

FACEBOOK # 285

Dear manager, I appeal to you once again, fix my wallet in facebook, do not let the swindler get hold of my work, I thank you
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Please Update my  followers : 1012
twitter bounty Spreadsheet No. : 576
Username :anatolnev

Thank you
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
My blog posts are not rewarded. The topic was updated after I posted the blog posts, but still my posts were not counted. Please reward my writings.
Pages:
Jump to: