Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 74. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Are we allowed to remove our signature?
you can see that on some back pages of this thread obviously you are not backreading in any type of campaigns. well for sure it is not good for your future. member. the signatures of the utrust can be removed many days ago.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507

Yes. It has been announced few days ago. All participants are free to remove the signatures
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
i had joined in this bounty campaign in Facebook and twitter bounty's can i know when is the token distribution.
No specific date yet. Just keep an eye on this trend...
this is the first ico of austria, for the first ico usually many things that require a process that is not easy to do, it takes a long time waiting for the process to be resolved
Activity: 378
i had joined in this bounty campaign in Facebook and twitter bounty's can i know when is the token distribution.
No specific date yet. Just keep an eye on this trend...
Activity: 378
Can I still join signature campaign. Can you pls advise
The campaign is over. But you can still participate by buying utrust tokens after launched
Activity: 305
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
Can I still join signature campaign. Can you pls advise
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
Activity: 630

I read in local thread indonesia he said signature campaign participants can extract the signature code from utrust, and just waiting for the distribution of token utrust for all participants.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Please Update my  followers : 1012
twitter bounty Spreadsheet No. : 576
Username :anatolnev

Thank you
Dear manager, Please Update Wink
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
When do you want your passport data? A menu will be opened on the ICO page.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
Congratulations to all with a successful ending ICO, I'm looking forward to the reward for the bounty program.
Activity: 560
hello dev whether filling the registration form on the 1 oct does not enter in speadsheet
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Congratulations to team, we are waiting for the next stages to get bounty.
Activity: 350
Merit: 115
Does anybody know Where we can find UTRUST contract address, decimales? Website, etherscan, ethplorer or where?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Thank you, It was my first bounty campaign eventhough I was her almost 3,5 years. I would like to hold medium-long term when I receive my tokens.

I believe that soon the manager must inform when the tokens will be distributed. Well to notice the great commitment of the manager
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
Signature participants can remove their signatures. Please don't delete your urank upgrade request posts or pm copy in your outbox if you have sent a PM to us.

We still have to calculate accordingly by fixing rank upgrades.

Thanks for promoting Utrust and giving Utrust an overwhelming support by wearing signatures. We plan to have something special for those posting high quality posts or those who put high no. of posts maintaining the post quality. So stay tuned Wink

Will be glad to have you guys in our other campaigns or in our future Bounty campaigns.

-Avirunes & Team

Thanks for the management! I will remove my sig now and I'm curious what you guys have in mind for high quality posters Wink
Activity: 588
Whats next? Translation and then Twitter Stakes?

Guess it will take some time to check 2500 Twitter Accounts. Especially when most accounts are bot accounts.
Activity: 630
Stakes has been calculated for Blog & Media campaign. Also I have denied out payout to blog or media link copy/pasters , user having multiple blogs on free blog platform, and users having multiple blogs in one premium domain site.

Blog & Media participants are free to review the sheet. If found any error please contact me via PM (which is the best way to reach me fast) Smiley

~Avirunes

I am satisfied with the finalization of blog and media campaign.
I also removed my signature and joined other campaign you've been managed.
waiting for the distribution. hope it will not take too long.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Stakes has been calculated for Blog & Media campaign. Also I have denied out payout to blog or media link copy/pasters , user having multiple blogs on free blog platform, and users having multiple blogs in one premium domain site.

Blog & Media participants are free to review the sheet. If found any error please contact me via PM (which is the best way to reach me fast) Smiley

~Avirunes
Pages:
Jump to: