Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 73. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Good to see that this project is successful. We waited a long time. we expect the distribution of tokens.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Seen this project is completed and successful, just waiting for calculation and distribution of tokens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Were there already payments on the bounty of the company of social networks? I still have not credited anything.
Activity: 490
Hello everybody. Who can answer me: Did bounty finish?
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
The UTRUST active at telegram and slack if needed any help about bounty distribution questions you get answers there.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Where did you hear that, buddy, who told you? Throw proofs. And then so and before the depletion is near)))
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
when is payment? ive inboxed for a wallet address change for months now ... no response still
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
When do you want your passport data? A menu will be opened on the ICO page.

ask it to the main ANN thread. this thread is for bounty campaign only and avirunes is not part of the team so he didn't know the answer to your question.
Activity: 784
I heard that the bounty was reduced and please how is utrust bounty being calculated?

Would also like to know how it will be calculated? 25,000,000 will be the amount of tokens to be distributed?
Activity: 378
I heard that the bounty was reduced and please how is utrust bounty being calculated?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Hello, Dev!

Please, update my ether wallet address in your translation spreadsheet! (#20, Ukrainian translation)
New address: 0x3BDB16E4E66FeBA5c8623db83F95B0b1ba2A7587
(telegram: @UR5RAG)

Best wishes, Solomiya
Merit: 116
Hello. My ethereum wallet was hacked.  Is it possible to change the purse?

Bitcointalk username: optim1stic

Facebook № 188 in spreadseet
Twitter № 287
Slack & teleram № 205

New ethereum wallet 0xaac27BaADA6D41249761E1a5DDF643BB81047E95

Thanks!
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

how many tokens did Utrust sell?

According to the site the tokens are sold out. Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 257
3 blog posts/articles will be accepted in .com .net .org and other premium websites and blogs.

Blog / Media Spreadsheet NO: #302 / #304 / #308

Will you check this again? I own the .com website.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hi, when will be bounty distribution? (sorry for that question, but i really interested in answer)

I think the KYC for the investors are still in progress. It will finish on 11th December. I am summing we will only get tokens after that date.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hi, when will be bounty distribution? (sorry for that question, but i really interested in answer)
Activity: 378
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
Can I still join signature campaign. Can you pls advise

No dude. Campaign is over. People try to remove their signatures,
how can you didn't see this? Cheesy
Merit: 261
Activity: 162

how many tokens did Utrust sell?
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
One of the greatest ico in this year...i'am hapy to be part of this great project
Pages:
Jump to: