Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 19. (Read 18152 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
May 21, 2019, 04:40:59 AM
indeed lately the bounty has become increasingly quiet maybe because the results are not in line with previous estimates so they tend to switch to looking for other alternatives to generate income at any time by trading even though sometimes prices are still very low.
Trading is good at any price, as long as the volatility will be maintained.
You can do trading anytime of course, and even dong bounty at the same time, but trading has risk, while bounty hunting has less risk or close to none, depending on how you assess it, but since you don't risk money in bounty hunting, so it's a no risk.
At this moment, we have to be happy that projects are shifting to IEO as eventually bounty will follow and will grow.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
May 21, 2019, 03:49:20 AM
indeed lately the bounty has become increasingly quiet maybe because the results are not in line with previous estimates so they tend to switch to looking for other alternatives to generate income at any time by trading even though sometimes prices are still very low.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
May 20, 2019, 04:26:30 PM
Well, I admit so far because I have participated in a number of campaigns, I did not get good results because indeed the current project has a very low token price different from 2 years ago, they provide a high ICO price and very clear projecting the goals at that time, and at this time I am also more happy to trade even though I am still following the campaign now and I hope the current campaign will also be successful.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
May 20, 2019, 03:23:45 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is no longer profitable.
Some have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
You are definitely right. It is really wise if we all learn something aside feom doing bounty to be more productive and profitable. The most important thing is that we never give up to Cryptocurrency. The reduced number of bounty hunters is quite a good news to community because the one who give up I think are the spammers who don't really dedicate their time and commitment to be part of a good Bounty Campaign.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
May 20, 2019, 01:32:27 PM
These two types of earnings cannot be compared as a matter of fact since, for example, in trading you risk your money and in the bounty company you get tokens for free which you can then sell, of course. I would say that these two types of earnings are interconnected because after receiving an award for a bounty company, everyone goes to sell them on the exchanges.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
May 20, 2019, 01:26:17 PM
At a time when profits from bounty companies have dropped significantly, you have to look for alternative options for work. Many have switched to trading. A combination of these two options would be the most acceptable option.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
May 20, 2019, 12:20:51 PM
Trading is more profitable, but more risky too. So I choose bounty. Bounty allows you to promote the project you believe in, for example Xcrypt

The two are associated with risk. Think of promoting the bounty and end up as a slave in the hand of the project owners, imagine you promoting the project and at the end given you shit-tokens without value. Even though there will be value, it wouldn't be compare to your efforts put in. Greedy traders are the most foolish traders, but outside this, trade is the best, if you are into it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
May 20, 2019, 12:14:34 PM
Bounty is not as profitable as it used to be due to so many fake ICOs project exiting as scam. On the other hand  trading generate more income than bounty. But if am to chose between bounty or trading, I think I will go with both so that I can be able to cover up some loses incase if one doesn't go well the other will. My point is putting your egg in one basket is not such a good idea.

I wouldn't end up doing bounty again, becasue these years i have done bounties, i never gain anything tangible, but when i learned about trade some years back, i have never regretted being a trader. Bounty cannot be compare to Bounty of this days becasue most of them are shitcoins and scam projects. I make my cool money occasionally from trade.   
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
May 20, 2019, 12:08:40 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
Everything will depend on the overall situation. I think everyone agrees that the cryptocurrency will continue to develop in the future. And this will undoubtedly provoke the emergence of new projects. New projects will need advertising. And best of all such advertising is distributed by the participants of the bounty campaigns. Therefore, until another way of disseminating information about the project is invented, the bounty campaigns will continue.
But I certainly agree that such earnings may be only a small addition. Trade for ordinary people is the main income in this area.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
May 20, 2019, 12:03:32 PM
It seems to me that bounty companies will never bring more money than trade.  Because bounty companies somehow every year less and less pay.  And trade is always in trend.
of course trading will be more profitable because they also use capital, but all depend on the skills they have. following bounty like gambling, because we don't get payment, and we can't know the exact amount of payment we receive.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 850
May 20, 2019, 11:59:03 AM
It's not even logical to compare bounty with trading. Bounty is a stupid gamble where you have less chance of winning than gambling. On the other hand, trading requires investment and good hand of knowledge on crypto.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 20, 2019, 11:54:53 AM
It seems to me that bounty companies will never bring more money than trade.  Because bounty companies somehow every year less and less pay.  And trade is always in trend.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
May 20, 2019, 11:51:09 AM
the reduced factor of requesters in the bounty in my opinion because of the many project scams, whereas in my opinion traders are more promising because we can immediately see profit or loss, without having to wait.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
May 20, 2019, 11:28:38 AM
Crypto currency conditions are increasing so that the opportunity to gain profits is even greater. I predict this year will be easier to get profits. Even though the bounty campaign is still a struggle for profit but trading has been easier to make a profit. If you want to get profits on a regular basis then I advise you to choose trading. Trading is very challenging because the crypto currency price movements are very fast and the price tends to be good. I'm sure you can get a good profit if you work seriously.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
May 20, 2019, 11:21:30 AM
There is already a decline in bounty rewards. Some bounty platforms have also intentionally reduced bounty rewards, which is an indication that the reality is getting dawn on the system.
We need to start leaning other skills, such as trading if we want to remain relevant in the crypto space. Planning for the future is very essential at this point.
Activity: 936
May 20, 2019, 10:53:35 AM
Yup you are right bounty campaign is not yet profitable because most of the coins you got from bounty even if it get listed on exchange it doesnt have value because of the decline in price of bitcoin,but now bullrun im pretty sure bounty hunters are now stacking up bounty coins that they will sell when bitcoin reach its peak.
we hope that when the bounty coins that are held by the hounters can be obtained at a high price. although like that the effect of bitcoin up for bounties and traders can give maximum effect
Activity: 1050
Merit: 104
May 20, 2019, 10:50:27 AM
Trading is very profitable but you can lose a lot money too. You just have to know when to buy and when to sell. Bounties is not as profitable as it used to be, so you can combine both bounties and trading.

If we see both between bounty and trading now both have a risk of loss even though sometimes in trading it is profitable faster than playing in a bounty, because the bounty is now the duration of many is old and many are less clear.
Activity: 434
May 20, 2019, 10:12:21 AM
Trading is more profitable, but more risky too. So I choose bounty. Bounty allows you to promote the project you believe in, for example Xcrypt
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
May 20, 2019, 10:08:10 AM
I prefer trading to bounty and the difference is clear in bounty you get scammed easily or handed over a shit and worthless coin but in trading all the coins on the exchange market that are tradable are already listed and at that even if the price is low all you need is skill to accumulate huge number to make your profits.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
May 20, 2019, 09:58:37 AM
Trading is very profitable but you can lose a lot money too. You just have to know when to buy and when to sell. Bounties is not as profitable as it used to be, so you can combine both bounties and trading.
Pages:
Jump to: