Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 34. (Read 18152 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 01, 2019, 07:21:10 PM
The year 2019 was neither very good for exchange nor for bounty. I think we need to protect what's going on at this time. If you don't know how to exchange. I'd advise you not to go into this. If you stay in the queue, you can lose your money. Because when you start losing, you're willing to take risks to make up for it. I guess I'il wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 01, 2019, 07:18:59 PM
it might be true if the bounty hunter prefers to trade now because the bounty hunter is not the same as it used to be in dealing with the ico project, and for me myself has also switched to the current trade.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
May 01, 2019, 07:12:40 PM
It is very true the bounty campaign participation is not as profitable as the use to be and it is a very good idea to combine both trading and bounty together. However if the market condition changes positively, then upcoming projects that need bounty support for market has high chances of being successful and this will lead to profitable bounty campaigns.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
May 01, 2019, 07:10:05 PM
Easier said than done to switch from bounty to trading. Any man can trade but 90% of traders loses. Those who win all the time are seasoned, studied experts who knows every trading philosophies out there. While a newbie knows nothing except to buy or sell at the wrong time.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
May 01, 2019, 07:07:42 PM
I will still go for bounty than trading.  Bounty give me much enough time I must say than what I see on trading which I have to spend every minute of my time monitoring. But trading is more lucrative
if like you now i think you can get nothing from bounty except you join in translator or media campaign, and i think for what you in crypto when you not invest, trading more better than bounty

trading is indeed far better than gift because we can actually benefit by developing the capital that we have spent on sales when market prices have increased. but there are some gifts that can provide potential tokens after the project is successful so that it can provide benefits to participants because the price of tokens that have been distributed is quite high in the market
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
May 01, 2019, 05:12:45 PM
Trading is good so is bounty hunting but bounty in my considered opinion is mainly for those who perhaps are not strong financially who intend raising funds to get into the real world of trading.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
May 01, 2019, 05:06:18 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

I totally understand them, as bounty tokens are usually not that liquid and not many projects, which are doing bounties are gathering a lot of funds on ICO.
Bounties could be back though in the future, but right now trading takes less time than to do bounty tasks..
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
May 01, 2019, 04:57:49 PM
look at a project, if it looks promising, has good bounty, than you should enter bounty, and regarding trading, trading cryptos has a great potential risk, it is better to gambling if you are a beginner, maybe you could win something, if you are experience enough, i would suggest shares and stock exchange, if you have enough experience to trade crypto, you would not ask that like this in the forum
Activity: 262
Merit: 10
May 01, 2019, 04:54:56 PM
Nothing bothers me to engage in trade, investment and bounty campaigns at the same time. I manage to do everything, so I do not need to choose. All this allows me to diversify my earnings and reduce the risks of loss.
Activity: 700
May 01, 2019, 03:53:29 PM
maybe in my opinion people are too saturated with the present situation and many are turning to trade, but I see there are still many people who depend on their gift projects. I think this anxiety will end soon and the crypto market is stretching again
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
May 01, 2019, 03:43:43 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

If you have social media accounts with large follower base or a good writer, then maybe you can use the skills to earn from bounty otherwise, you have to learn trading consciously for daily profits no matter how small
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
May 01, 2019, 03:39:49 PM
Well, if you gather a few funds, it will be more worth it to invest in a profitable coin and earn some money than just relying totally on only bounties. Most bounties are not as profitable as they used to be in the past.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
May 01, 2019, 02:29:37 PM

Of course, people flock to bounty because it's easy to do and give you free money. When the free money here anymore, more people will give up and stop doing it, at least in bear market this happening.

So it's better if you relied on yourself rather than the other (bounty), in this case, it's trading, at least in trading you know what will you get.
Activity: 420
May 01, 2019, 02:28:43 PM
bounty and trading now give good and maximum results. now I see if both of them become idols for many people and that could be one of the best moments to remain in cryptocurrency.
if i were you i will not choose bounty because bounty is not an easy job, it takes a very long time before we can have profit and sometimes we dont even have any money at all no matter how hard we tried, in the other hand, trading help us improve trading skill so we can have more experiences to trade in the future and we can control the amount of money we trade, not just loss them all.
Activity: 1210
May 01, 2019, 02:24:42 PM
We cannot guarantee that the bounty is no longer profitable because many of my friends have already made big profits this year, but if you are more proficient at trading, you better switch to trading instead of staying in a bounty that you think is not profitable anymore
yes, most Bounty does not produce but there are some who pay participants with coins that are quite valuable so the conclusion is how we choose it.
if we are engaged then we can get very large results from the Bounty.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 01, 2019, 02:10:13 PM
bounty and trading now give good and maximum results. now I see if both of them become idols for many people and that could be one of the best moments to remain in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
May 01, 2019, 02:06:53 PM
thats right, most of bounty hunters start trading this year, because bounty companies stop pay salary and need to serach some work more
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
May 01, 2019, 01:37:50 PM
We cannot guarantee that the bounty is no longer profitable because many of my friends have already made big profits this year, but if you are more proficient at trading, you better switch to trading instead of staying in a bounty that you think is not profitable anymore
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
May 01, 2019, 01:12:46 PM
In my opinion, now on the contrary it is becoming more profitable to participate in bounty campaigns than in 2018, because the cryptocurrency market is beginning to revive and the price of the cryptocurrency has gone up. Cool
Does it means that you'll be preferred into Bounty than of trading? I'll do trading, not really profitable in doing bounties today.  Trading will give a big chances to gain but not in bounty. It makes me very disappointed for my past Bounty participation which I've only have token but not enough to compensate those days of promoting their project.  It become worthless and turn into shit coins, nothing to do but to accept it.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
May 01, 2019, 01:04:16 PM
I also think like that, eventually people will start thinking that the gift is not as profitable as it used to be and slowly begins to leave it. But even so the success of the gift will depend on market conditions as well, as the market continues to be green and altcoin on the market begins to rise, the ICO of the issuance appears more and more.
Pages:
Jump to: