Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 5. (Read 18152 times)

copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
June 20, 2019, 11:10:45 AM
It depends on how much time you have and how big your budget is. Without any doubt, if you do not have a solid starting cap, you should go for bounties. But if you have money, welcome to trading.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
June 20, 2019, 11:02:55 AM
Because of the so-called crypto winter, when Bitcoin and the majority of Altcoins significantly depreciated, many bounty campaigns were suspended. Only a few were able to pay bounty rewards in the second half of 2018. In the first half of 2019, in view of the recovery in the crypto market, such projects finally began to pay bounty rewards. For example, the Quant project, whose bounty ended in June 2018, paid out the rewards to the hunters in May of this year.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
June 20, 2019, 10:47:11 AM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is no longer profitable.
Some have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

Actually very many projects were launched in 2019, but all prices dropped. Maybe because the prices of BTC and Ethereum dropped at the beginning of 2019. Now the prices of ETH and BTC have started to increase, so the results for the bounty have also begun to improve. I think this will be better for the future.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
June 20, 2019, 10:24:19 AM
I really enjoy bounty campaigns although i have faced many scam campaigns as well in the previous months still i find it less stressful because there is no out of pocket money at stake while trading and investing is very stressfuland 90 percent of the time price moves against my entry so i have not been actively trading now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform
June 20, 2019, 06:45:07 AM
At the moment, of course trading is much more profitable than bounty (if you can do it well). Perhaps, when the market moves beyond the 400 million capitalization, we will see new profitable campaigns. But, alas, not now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
June 20, 2019, 04:18:56 AM
well, I might focus more on finding a good bounty. however, I think that choosing a small risk will make us better. I am not very good at trading, so in this case I might prefer to look for a bounty that is good enough for me.
we have the same thoughts. I am also not very fond and able to trade. therefore as much as possible I get the best results from the bounty campaign that I follow.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
June 20, 2019, 04:14:12 AM
We can do both this time bounties and trading as long as we have the knowledge in trading although it is very risky  but it is also profitable in the long run.In bounties it takes time to earn at this moment but if the bull run happens this year it may be profitable also.
To do both may be very difficult, it is better to focus on trading. Because it will give you more profit if you focus on trading. Because trade must have a lot of time so that we can find out at any time when prices increase or decrease. So we have time to buy and sell.
well, I might focus more on finding a good bounty. however, I think that choosing a small risk will make us better. I am not very good at trading, so in this case I might prefer to look for a bounty that is good enough for me.
Activity: 633
June 20, 2019, 03:58:13 AM
We can do both this time bounties and trading as long as we have the knowledge in trading although it is very risky  but it is also profitable in the long run.In bounties it takes time to earn at this moment but if the bull run happens this year it may be profitable also.
To do both may be very difficult, it is better to focus on trading. Because it will give you more profit if you focus on trading. Because trade must have a lot of time so that we can find out at any time when prices increase or decrease. So we have time to buy and sell.
focus on trading if we have no skills yet will be very dangerous for us.we will easy loss our money if invest on wrong coins or tokens.and also it require our own money, meanwhile if starting with bounty reward we didnt need to spend out our own money.its good to start as bounty hunter first.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
June 20, 2019, 03:54:38 AM
what's difficult? no, working on a bounty doesn't take up much of our time. unless you join very many projects. after all if it's not signature I think we can still do it with other activities.
I have done it, trading daily and doing bounties and I can still survive here.
Activity: 473
Merit: 0
June 20, 2019, 03:50:20 AM
Smart hunters were always doing trading as well.
That way you can  increase your number of your bounty tokens, and take some profit as well.
You can boost your bounty earnings by trading instead of dumping your coins for pennies.

If only this could be as easy as you typed it in here too.. Always dreamt of been a full time trader... Hopefully some days...
Activity: 514
June 20, 2019, 03:15:48 AM
Activity: 598
June 19, 2019, 06:56:30 PM
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 19, 2019, 05:53:57 PM
I will choose bounty over trading because before you can fully go into trading you must have a basic knowledge and understanding of trading because if you do take good precautions you can loose all your fund in a single trade. In bounty the risk is minimal and you don't invest money in bounty but time.
Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
June 19, 2019, 04:26:18 PM
Right now doing bounties is not much profitable like before . But trading is much more profitable than bounties . So my opinion is trading is the best option right now
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
June 19, 2019, 04:23:48 PM
Yes, somehow recently very much promote trade.  And on the bounty no longer pay attention to because the bounty companies pay a penny.  But I will tell you that not everything is as sad as it seems.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
June 19, 2019, 04:13:35 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is no longer profitable.
Some have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
agree with you lately that following a gift is not worth the time spent there is paid but when the token enters the market price it is not possible for the future to rely more on trade to seek profits and gifts to be left behind
Activity: 595
Merit: 101
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
June 19, 2019, 02:36:23 PM
It seems to me that the bounty companies are already a little marginalized.  Now more profitable ways to earn money.

in some campaigns there are few people and it makes them more profitable for those bounty hunters who participate in them.
There are few people now, because many people have ceased to engage in bounty projects, now the cryptocurrency is becoming actual again and people return to the bounty a little bit
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
June 19, 2019, 02:13:45 PM
Many people use the forum to communicate, search for important information. Why not try to take part in the bounty programs? Indeed, now reduce payments to hunters, but the bounty programs is still easy money. An affordable way to increase your capital and learn how to trade. You get paid, you can trade it easy. You got the easy money just communicating with other people.
Activity: 602
June 19, 2019, 01:58:13 PM
Now that the first that the second lot of money does not bring,except thatin the bounty you are currently a bunch of time to spend in trading can money,but if you have information and you're smart,you definitely can win in Forex trading for a lot longer,as trading now generally not what brings
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
June 19, 2019, 01:56:35 PM
It seems to me that the bounty companies are already a little marginalized.  Now more profitable ways to earn money.

in some campaigns there are few people and it makes them more profitable for those bounty hunters who participate in them.
Pages:
Jump to: