Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 7. (Read 18152 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 42
June 18, 2019, 11:56:36 PM
If you are asking which is good for now to make some good money, I can say both. Or it really depends on how you are going to do some bounties and how good you are in trading. Bounty is still profitable if you know which one to join, like article writing, translation and signature if you're a high-rank member.
In trading, I  think it's too risky and you must learn first of what kind of trading techniques that are fit on you.

Remember in trading you need to invest your own money, while bounty is you're investing your time and knowledge.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 18, 2019, 10:52:36 PM
we can see that there aren't too many bounty campaigns today. maybe there are fewer productive and good projects. but if all the existing projects are worthy projects I think even though a little of that can benefit the bounty hunter. from many projects but many are scam.
I think the same as you. Today there is a little project .
But, if it project has promising concept it will give bounty hunter huge reward in the future.
I personally have some token from bounty. And still hold it.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
June 18, 2019, 11:01:23 AM
Whether you get the essential ability on technological and basics review with sizable feel, trading it is representing me..in charitableness you wait representing months representing unsettled bills on the other hand in trading, cardinal great day-by-day hails of cardinal percentage profits and you desire be twinkly to the deposit
Activity: 9
June 18, 2019, 10:01:11 AM
in 2017 was copious representing great bounty’s and profits trading, instantly its heavy age representing each. ambition this age desire change presently.
copper member
Activity: 1106
June 18, 2019, 08:15:49 AM
I think bounty and trading both are profitable. If I have no investment then how I work in cryptocurrency. If bounty will rise and ico successful also payment is good i think many people are come back in bounty.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
June 18, 2019, 05:49:30 AM
trading and bounty I think one way in my life as long as I know crypto currencies because I got capital to trade from a bounty so I judge bounty and trading are similarities that are not worth choosing
Activity: 346
https://bmy.guide
June 18, 2019, 05:44:09 AM
for me it is better to invest in coins and to use in trading than to participate in bounties because of the very length of the process because after the project you will wait for the token to be issued and when to release the exchanger.
And even more so after receiving the reward, you can stay with nothing, because it is not the fact that the project will be successful and the coins can be sold
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
June 18, 2019, 05:30:07 AM
I hope bounty will rise again like in the 2017.
there are some bounty ico that successfull. Bounty participant will excited again.
I don't think the bounty reward will grow in the future, on the contrary, it will decrease. Now gaining popularity IEO and if they conduct the bounty, it gives few tokens to participants.

It will definitely decrease and the major reason for that is that there are more and more people willing to work for less and less money.

Both of these things have the same strategies and different ways to get profits. trading has a different strategy with bounty which only needs to see more details about projects that are truly real. I'm very concerned about the bounty, maybe the next few years will just disappear. Maybe.

It may not disappear I guess, but it will change a lot for some here and just not be worth the time anymore.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
June 18, 2019, 04:56:49 AM
Bounties can be nice, but certainly trading offers vastly better opportunities for increasing your stock of coins. However it has to be remembered that trading can also result in losing coins. It is not always easy to judge the correct entry and exit points for a trade. So if you are new to trading then start off with small amounts to get a feel for how the markets move.

Yeah, agree on you, bounty is nice but trading is more opportunity, because you can have more and more time to gain a profit. But i think the most thing we need to consider in trading is being aware which coin is very good to invest and trade on it.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 18, 2019, 04:47:44 AM
Both are great distance of originating returns. Whether i desire get to select between trading or charitableness, I surmise I desire preferred trading as liberality doesn't actually pament as even as it was earlier, patch trading could be many bankable just that you'll get to visage any displaces as well.
Nice google translate right there.

we can see that there aren't too many bounty campaigns today.
You can literally see every single bounty campaigns on Bounties section. Maybe you are just too lazy to search :p

me too, it's just that I might focus more on the bounty. however, I think bounty does not have as much risk, and now I'm avoiding it.
Bounty "does" have risk, if you say like that than you probably getting free money every time those projects are "successful"

The bounty and Airdrop market is no longer as bustling as before, mostly everyone don't want to wait so long like before and usually choose programs that can bring them the profit immediately and trading when the market is going up and down strongly like now is also a good choice
That's why IEO exists. So, you can immediately see what's going on with the project that you have been promoting.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
June 18, 2019, 02:02:17 AM
Bounties can be nice, but certainly trading offers vastly better opportunities for increasing your stock of coins. However it has to be remembered that trading can also result in losing coins. It is not always easy to judge the correct entry and exit points for a trade. So if you are new to trading then start off with small amounts to get a feel for how the markets move.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
June 18, 2019, 01:31:03 AM
Personally, my main method is HODLing everything I get from Bounties, even though I prefer to call it investing because its sounds more professional. :p I tried Arbitrage and I didn't have much success.

The two issues with arbitrage is that, there are professional traders and bots that would trade it much quicker than we can and Cryptocurrency transfer times are too long so by the time you send the coin from one exchange to another, the opportunity would probably be gone.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
June 18, 2019, 01:19:44 AM
for me it is better to invest in coins and to use in trading than to participate in bounties because of the very length of the process because after the project you will wait for the token to be issued and when to release the exchanger.
I run both. and I enjoyed it. I don't invest in bounties, but I follow the bounty because I really like and enjoy this forum. Gift problems are a bonus for me. the most important thing I think is that my trade is still profitable.
me too, it's just that I might focus more on the bounty. however, I think bounty does not have as much risk, and now I'm avoiding it. well, in terms of profit, no doubt, when you are great at trading, it will be the biggest main income depending on the funds you have.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
June 18, 2019, 01:11:32 AM
I run both. and I enjoyed it. I don't invest in bounties, but I follow the bounty because I really like and enjoy this forum. Gift problems are a bonus for me. the most important thing I think is that my trade is still profitable.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
June 18, 2019, 01:07:38 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
June 17, 2019, 11:36:14 PM
yeah, if the market will bull run again , The bounty campaign will also rising again.
Lets hope the bull run is not so far .
we can see that there aren't too many bounty campaigns today. maybe there are fewer productive and good projects. but if all the existing projects are worthy projects I think even though a little of that can benefit the bounty hunter. from many projects but many are scam.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
June 17, 2019, 11:23:05 PM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is no longer profitable.
Some have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

The bounty and Airdrop market is no longer as bustling as before, mostly everyone don't want to wait so long like before and usually choose programs that can bring them the profit immediately and trading when the market is going up and down strongly like now is also a good choice
Activity: 434
June 17, 2019, 10:25:25 PM
Don't be worry, i believe if bounty campain will back like 2017 when almost of all bounty get success and get huge profit.
It will happen in 2020 and top in 2021, i believe with that.
If market on top that mean bounty projects will good.
yeah, if the market will bull run again , The bounty campaign will also rising again.
Lets hope the bull run is not so far .
Activity: 517
June 17, 2019, 01:10:09 PM
Spheres are different and knowledge is also needed different, you are completely right about it, but if you compare the profits, it is better to trade
of course trading will be more profitable, but that is if we can make a profit. I still think the bounty is profitable, so from that bounty hunter still looks crowded. and they remain loyal even if they are only paid cheaply or don't even get paid.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 17, 2019, 12:03:39 PM
It is very weird to compare bounty and trading. These are total different sectors of crypto market. But if you have knowledge in both then you can get massive gains from crypto.
Spheres are different and knowledge is also needed different, you are completely right about it, but if you compare the profits, it is better to trade
Pages:
Jump to: