Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 8. (Read 18152 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
June 17, 2019, 11:44:03 AM
It is very weird to compare bounty and trading. These are total different sectors of crypto market. But if you have knowledge in both then you can get massive gains from crypto.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
June 17, 2019, 11:43:02 AM
Well, not all people have money to start trading and they need experience. I think that now fail to earn a lot of  in the bounty-projects but many fans of cryptocurrency continue to do it.
I want to say that you are wrong. if you work a lot in bounty campaigns, after some time you will have a very large portfolio of promising coins

I agree, we cannot predict what will happen later. Often the bounty that we underestimate actually gives unexpected results. Work hard and keep reading what is good or scam.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 17, 2019, 11:35:50 AM
I hope bounty will rise again like in the 2017.
there are some bounty ico that successfull. Bounty participant will excited again.
Don't be worry, i believe if bounty campain will back like 2017 when almost of all bounty get success and get huge profit.
It will happen in 2020 and top in 2021, i believe with that.
If market on top that mean bounty projects will good.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 17, 2019, 11:32:47 AM
I really hope that this will continue, and we will gradually get rid of the scam because they should not be there at all.
You can't get rid of the scams, as the time being those scammers will learn how to exploit this system and then use it to steal our money. When the first time ICO was launched, it was also the same so I hope it's being minimized.

The best way to work is to combine trading with work in bounty companies. In what proportion this work will be done, everyone chooses as he likes. In any case, the coins received from the bounty, you must dispose of wisely.
Would spend more time to trading instead, waiting for bounty rewards are lame as it takes usually 2 months after IEO/ICO finished.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
June 17, 2019, 10:40:14 AM
The best way to work is to combine trading with work in bounty companies. In what proportion this work will be done, everyone chooses as he likes. In any case, the coins received from the bounty, you must dispose of wisely.
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
June 17, 2019, 10:20:16 AM
Well, not all people have money to start trading and they need experience. I think that now fail to earn a lot of  in the bounty-projects but many fans of cryptocurrency continue to do it.
I want to say that you are wrong. if you work a lot in bounty campaigns, after some time you will have a very large portfolio of promising coins
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
June 17, 2019, 10:03:43 AM
there are some bounty ico that successfull. Bounty participant will excited again.

I do not think that this will happen. Indeed, there are quite a few successful projects now, but most of them do not need to bounty as they did before. Now all spend sales on exchanges.
Activity: 476
June 17, 2019, 06:57:33 AM
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
June 17, 2019, 06:42:23 AM
I don't think the bounty reward will grow in the future, on the contrary, it will decrease. Now gaining popularity IEO and if they conduct the bounty, it gives few tokens to participants.

It will definitely decrease and the major reason for that is that there are more and more people willing to work for less and less money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
June 16, 2019, 02:10:48 PM
I don't think the bounty reward will grow in the future, on the contrary, it will decrease. Now gaining popularity IEO and if they conduct the bounty, it gives few tokens to participants.
Activity: 308
June 16, 2019, 02:09:55 PM
bounty campain in this June is really good.
i found the good project with high allocation for bounty campain.
if you interest you can check LocalCoin, BCNEX, BitBond that bounty is very promising project.
Activity: 224
June 16, 2019, 02:01:02 PM
I will go for bounty,  because you don't need any skills to join a bounty,  as for trading you need to learn technical analysis very well or else you might end up loosing your investment,  bounty does not require investment of money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
June 16, 2019, 01:50:34 PM
There was a time when I used to run away from trading because I lost some money trading but later I decide to give a shot again so I earn ,trading and promoting bounties have there risks but less risky of you know your way around them
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 16, 2019, 01:48:48 PM
It is true that karuni does not get the great virtue as it used to be because of the declining number of coins that affect our income but there are still many who join in the gift, and if you master the trade you better combine the two if you can second, but  if you don't choose one of them
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
June 16, 2019, 01:47:06 PM
Its true mainly bounty hunters switched to trading,It is bounty hunting made them able to trade because if you involve in bounties just for to get knowledge you will learn alot here and you will find many ways to earn money.For me bounty is like profession and will participate till i am attached with crypto field here i learn many nee concepts and apply in real life and trading as well.
I agree with your statement regarding the learning trading through selling bounty rewards. Simple bounty hunter turned in to crypto trader after teams forced them to pass KYC and become a fully verified investor on the IEO platforms.
I fully agree that the modern bounty hunter is also a trader
You need to constantly switch between both options of interaction with cryptocurrency.
In fact, we all do it mostly because of money, so what is currently more profitable is what we use.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
June 16, 2019, 01:00:06 PM
Its true mainly bounty hunters switched to trading,It is bounty hunting made them able to trade because if you involve in bounties just for to get knowledge you will learn alot here and you will find many ways to earn money.For me bounty is like profession and will participate till i am attached with crypto field here i learn many nee concepts and apply in real life and trading as well.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
June 16, 2019, 12:33:45 PM
Bounty is not much paid now, and in trading much depends on knowledge and skills, but still it was always profitable to trade in the market
Totally agree with you.  On bounty it is impossible to earn as much as trading.  But it is a pity that not everyone can trade.

With trading you can lose money while participating in bounties only costs time. The downside risk is limited.

Time is the most valuable resource that we have. I think not many people will be happy if they spend a large amount of their time and receive $ 10 in the finals.

Nobody wants to do this. And this is not natural.

That is of course true. It really depends on whether or not you are trying to do bounties for a living.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 16, 2019, 04:42:46 AM
I wishing i recognise how to commerce! Whether i did i wouldnt faze behavior liberality. Liberality is indeed wearying and this is as you get to enroll in similar 20 charities aloof to create profits in aloof single of them distinct from trading. Exactly the danger is many in trading so is the profits. I desire capture rist + profits above no danger + no profits
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
June 16, 2019, 04:41:55 AM
I think that now it is only trade. The period when you could make good money on the bounty is slowly becoming a thing of the past, or if you can say so, it takes a pause. Trading is a more acceptable way now because a lot of coins jump in price and then fall back to their previous level, and this is a very good time to make money.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
June 16, 2019, 04:28:27 AM
Behavior philanthropies seaport 't been bankable representing any age, it has been deed fewer and fewer bankable as the age proceeds, on the other hand I strongly think that the condition could modify dramatically whether the marketplace goes in shit tendency. Not various humans get got resources representing trading.
Pages:
Jump to: