Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 52. (Read 18152 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 22, 2019, 10:38:52 AM
Now the bounty has subsided a bit because a lot of companies have gone bankrupt.  Because now it is more important to trade.  Who does not know how to learn, there is no other way out.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
April 22, 2019, 10:37:34 AM
Doing both will be a good idea. Get your capital on trading from the profits of your bounty. Its much easier to gamble thinking you don't use most straight from your pocket.

+ 1 such a great idea to do bounties and earn from it.
then you can use it for trading as a good addition.
well, just be careful and always be picky. make the best choice as always.
legendary
Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008
April 22, 2019, 10:33:28 AM
Trading requires some experience and that’s why many people try to stay away from it. My opinion is, there is nothing wrong being brave to experience and learn about it by yourself. If you’re careful and lucky, there is always a chance to earn good money from trading. True, bounty is no longer profitable. It was much better in past but we’re still in bearish market so when the market starts to grow again, probably there might be some campaigns with a good quality.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
April 22, 2019, 10:26:01 AM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
you are right but I don't think anyone can combine bounty and trading looking at  the nature of trading and the amount of attention needed in it. You might have to spend lots of time in monitoring trading and have little or no time for bounty
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
April 22, 2019, 10:22:21 AM
Trading is needed capital to start, if the bounty starts from zero you don't need capital to do this. these are both very different, you can't compare this.
if we have to choose, I will choose both, I get money/reward from the bounties and then I use that money to start trading.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
April 22, 2019, 10:12:15 AM
It seems to me that both sources of income can bring good profits. The bounty were profitable 2 years ago. At the moment I prefer to trade, because it brings me more profit than the Bounty.
but certainly not leaving the bounty. I am also now fond of trading crypto assets, because there are no bounties that really produce. therefore I choose to trade crypto every day. the profit is not great, but I can get it every day.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
April 22, 2019, 10:11:30 AM
It seems to me that both sources of income can bring good profits. The bounty were profitable 2 years ago. At the moment I prefer to trade, because it brings me more profit than the Bounty.

If the bounty project you are participating does not pay after the bounty campaigns overs, what will you do? Go to scam acussation board see the multiple reports filed by the bitcointalk users. Then you will not say bounties are profitable.

Trading is profitable if you use all your skill or using bot to fix the trade. Else here also we cannot survive for longtime.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
April 22, 2019, 10:09:27 AM
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
April 22, 2019, 10:08:31 AM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

Until now bounty is not profitable. Many project dont guve reward for bounty hunter and many reward from bounty can not sell in the market because because it hasn't entered the market yet. but i still try to join on bounty.
if you have capital i think it is good to trade. currently I do is a trade while sometimes do bounty.
Activity: 504
April 22, 2019, 10:05:42 AM
Maybe the bounty programs will disappear in a few years,I don't look that far.While there is a bounty-you can participate in them,and suddenly get a big profit.In the meantime,as the author wrote, I try to trade.If you learn to trade and do the right analysis-no bounty is needed,you can make good money in any market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
April 22, 2019, 10:02:11 AM
Well bounties are company based, and trading depends solely on platforms and fluctuations. In my opinion, Bounties are opportunities and as long as the idea and project is realistic and there is a good foundation, surely it will be beneficiary to both parties. I haven't been into trading but I think with good strategies it will be worth the wait.

I guess both bounty and trading is a good investment of time and effort, you can do both as per your choice. No need to tangle them up.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
April 22, 2019, 09:57:50 AM
At this point of the bounty is not profitable as you don't get paid for the work which one should get.Signature campaign is still a good option but i will say that you should combine both of them and get high return from them.You can invest in trading and earn from bounties.
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
April 22, 2019, 09:55:04 AM
Earning from bounty is not as easy as it used to be, and most bounty doesn't pay on time.You need to be really experienced to make the market really hard to be careful and patient needs.Gain experience in trading with earnings from bounty
we have no certainity working in bounty campaign.maybe we will not paid by developers team if projects run not well or they didnt reach softcap.bounty campaign need our patience cause we don't know when they distributed token reward for us.
Bounty hunters are in the rush for claiming their distributed tokens ASAP. There are various scam accusations against the ICOs and bounty teams that refused to pay the bounty campaign funds as it was promised.
Many ICO projects failed to make capital calls or extend ICO time. Most of them fail in the ICO process, so teams often refuse to pay bonuses to bounty hunters. Other allegations show that the bonus managers after the end of the campaign tried to change the addresses of hunters to usurp the shares. That's why many people choose to trade.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 22, 2019, 09:47:30 AM
Indeed until now the bounties was not profitable, maybe only if the bull run will come the bounties will be profitable, but until then maybe the bounty hunters start to trade, and try to make a profit there.

Bounty is not good at that time due to the regression of the economic. So that to choose between bounty and trading, I think trading will be the best choice for me to make money in the short time and wait for the bull run will happen at the end of this year!!!
kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
April 22, 2019, 09:42:45 AM
how many times have I tried to trade the result left much to be desired. Without experience it is better not to try, although bad experience is also experience
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
April 22, 2019, 09:32:19 AM
we have no certainity working in bounty campaign.maybe we will not paid by developers team if projects run not well or they didnt reach softcap.bounty campaign need our patience cause we don't know when they distributed token reward for us.
therefore the bounty requires more patience, because there is no certainty for participants to get paid. if you have capital then trading is a good choice, I also started from the results of the bounty that I got and made the capital of trading for the first time until now the capital continues to grow.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
April 22, 2019, 09:29:20 AM
I am not going to recommend trading for the new users here. Let me explain the risks that are involved in both bounty campaign participation and altcoin trading.

While participating in bounty campaigns, you are not investing any money. You need to put a lot of time and effort, but you can afford to take this risk in my opinion. In then end, if the campaign refuses to pay, then you don't risk becoming bankrupt.

But things are different with trading. To start trading, you need a capital amount. This amount can be very significant, if you are living in third world nations such as India or South Africa. On top of that, you need to complete the tax formalities and KYC. Here you are risking time, money and effort. And if something goes wrong, it can put a hole in your pocket.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
April 22, 2019, 09:20:53 AM
Earning from bounty is not as easy as it used to be, and most bounty doesn't pay on time.You need to be really experienced to make the market really hard to be careful and patient needs.Gain experience in trading with earnings from bounty
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
April 22, 2019, 09:16:27 AM
You need to be skillful trader to earn from bounties? Huh So hard to relate.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1232
April 22, 2019, 09:11:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: