Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Vs Trading - page 55. (Read 18152 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
April 21, 2019, 12:18:51 PM
in 2017 was rich for good bounty’s and profit trading, now its hard time for all. hope this time will end soon.
And again coimarketcap fill up useless coins followed by teams of scammers. It seems that no one wants learn from past mistakes.

Trading at least makes you think, and not just mechanically repost the news or create useless topics on the forums.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
April 21, 2019, 12:12:28 PM
Everything dies somehow.  Because the ICO is almost dying, the bounty of the campaign in the process of death has very little left.  So the only thing left is to trade.  But still there are big risks that you can lose
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
April 21, 2019, 12:09:08 PM
Bounty hunters have greatly reduced this period, they switched to trading if they have capital, trade as well as the risk is very large, if only guessing can lose their assets, seeing this situation is indeed very sad

I think that many bounty hunters just sold their tokens so they don't have start money for trading. and also these two activities are too different.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
April 21, 2019, 11:45:33 AM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.
I agree with you. Bounty programs are now pretty bad when the pool is too low and they require us to work from 3-5 months to complete the campaign. We have no voice there and they can cheat us at any time.
This is not a good job and we should move on to speculation. Traders make a lot of money from this.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
April 21, 2019, 11:34:27 AM
Recession ICO, Bounty will also deteriorate, no need for several years I think this 2019 will witness the recession. It takes too much time and effort to make a profit from the bounty, and most people are not patient enough.
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
April 21, 2019, 11:32:39 AM
in 2017 was rich for good bounty’s and profit trading, now its hard time for all. hope this time will end soon.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
April 21, 2019, 11:26:32 AM
Indeed until now the bounties was not profitable, maybe only if the bull run will come the bounties will be profitable, but until then maybe the bounty hunters start to trade, and try to make a profit there.
Nice reflection. There is no need to accuse the market circumstances for our mistakes in trading and bounty campaigns. Maybe, in the future, the crypto trading will upgrade to the next possible level with trade bots and we will be able to trade it within seconds, unlike BItmex laggy trading.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 21, 2019, 11:23:34 AM
if you become bounty hunter you will get free money from helping or is that mean you'll paid in some coin or token. and if you want to become trader, you need to invest or deposit balance to exchange or brokers, if you're pro trader of course that will be more profitable than bounty hunters.

all depends on each person's expertise. or being able to run both will be more profitable. where we can make the results of the bounty for trading capital exchanged. that's usually what I do.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
April 21, 2019, 11:20:53 AM
The best option would be a combination of trading with participation in the bounty companies. Because, despite the decrease in interest in the bounty, there can still be earned tokens, which under successful conditions can be used for the same trading on the stock exchange.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
April 21, 2019, 11:12:19 AM
We cannot keep people from choosing to become Bounty Hunter, if people turn to Trading because the Bounty doesn't make a profit, then it's natural. Does anyone want to suffer losses? I don't think there is. but people have their own creative level, no need to wait 3 years to see the bounty hunter drastically decrease. if he is creative, then with the results of his bounty he can build a business.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
April 21, 2019, 10:59:16 AM
if you become bounty hunter you will get free money from helping or is that mean you'll paid in some coin or token. and if you want to become trader, you need to invest or deposit balance to exchange or brokers, if you're pro trader of course that will be more profitable than bounty hunters.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
April 21, 2019, 10:52:50 AM
2019 has been a year with mixed feelings for crypto enthusiasts. A lot of bounty hunters have now switched over to trading, because bounty is longer profitable.
Some that have combined the two (both bounty and trading), while larger percentage are still into bounty, despite not being profitable.
I envisage that in two to three years to this time, the population of people on bounty will reduce drastically, because it will no longer be profitable as it used to be.

Activity in the bounty has fallen because the ICO time has passed. Stupid money is becoming less and less. This year we saw a new trend - IEO. Something new will appear next year ... Crypto does not stand still. I am sure that the time bounty comes to an end.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 268
April 21, 2019, 10:45:31 AM
Bounty hunters have greatly reduced this period, they switched to trading if they have capital, trade as well as the risk is very large, if only guessing can lose their assets, seeing this situation is indeed very sad
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
April 21, 2019, 10:22:10 AM

I think we should continue joining bounties, as we don't need any funds or any special skills to do bounties. All you need is a social media account with a decent follower and a little English writing skill. Most bounty hunters don't have funds or required skills for trading.

That's right we can do bounty while trading, which I think is better because joining bounty programs don't need any investments so basically, you will earn money doing simple tasks every day with your social media your only investment is your little time and effort.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
April 21, 2019, 10:15:18 AM
I belong to the part of people who have always tried to look for several sources of income. I am talking about the fact that I have always tried to earn money by participating in bounty and trading. It brought me a fairly high profit. I agree that the situation on the market and in the world of cryptocurrency has changed a lot at the moment. Bounty brings less profit than before. But I do not think that this is a reason to leave crypto. I consider cryptocurrency as a large and promising industry. In addition, the cryptocurrency market began to recover slightly. I think this will improve the situation in the bounty industry. At the moment I give more time to trading.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
April 21, 2019, 09:51:18 AM

I think we should continue joining bounties, as we don't need any funds or any special skills to do bounties. All you need is a social media account with a decent follower and a little English writing skill. Most bounty hunters don't have funds or required skills for trading.
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
April 21, 2019, 09:48:50 AM
I think need compare trading and bounty, if u did not anything, anything will be.
Activity: 468
April 21, 2019, 09:46:40 AM
I also think like you, bounty now is not profitable, I am also studying trading so I can continue to generate from crypto again.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 21, 2019, 09:43:41 AM
Go with bounty and trading, tokens are going up and down after ICO and you can make nice stash in very short time. If you have more funds you can afford for trading, skip bounty and go with trading. I find mix of both best but I am doing this as a hobby.
Indeed, if you combine bounty campaigns and trading, you can increase very well  your cryptocurrency portfolio
Activity: 588
April 21, 2019, 09:35:51 AM
Bounty and trading are probably terrible opportunities, but these are still opportunities, because there are real cool opportunities to actually do this, because I see that today cryptocurrency gives such an opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: