Pages:
Author

Topic: 💲💲💲[BOUNTY][AIRDROP]💲💲💲 Olympus Lab Airdrop 💲💲💲 - page 10. (Read 11242 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
did you have the spreadsheets, how to track our reward can you please update the spreadsheets here...
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
seem like great project
btw, telegram bot very cute.. BOING BOING!
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
how much you accepted joined at airdrop sir ?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Very interesting way on how to participate in your airdrop.. smooth and no hassle.. great project dev.. goodluck
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hey there,
I sent my eth address to your bot, it didn't confirm it though.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
sound so great and promoting, best luck.
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
Best of luck Olympus Lab. waiting for the roadmap & whitepaper.
Activity: 70
Excellent proposal and project. Good luck team Olympus Lab. The best of success.
Activity: 112
i submitted wallet to mr bot but not respond  let see what will happen
Activity: 476
Very unique way on how to participate your airdrop, not only you prevent spammers but also teaching not to be lazy on following instructions. Looks like the website is not yet totally 100% completed, but I already like the design, I am seeking for the whitepaper and roadmap. But truly a great start!
Activity: 70
interesting project. looks very promising. i send the ethaddr to the bit. thanks
Activity: 76
How to send ETH wallet add to BOT? what is the command? I Think I wrongly send because the bot said BYE
just send your wallet and then follow the instructions of the bot  Wink
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
How to send ETH wallet add to BOT? what is the command? I Think I wrongly send because the bot said BYE
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
how to invite my friend?

You have to go to telegram, click on the title of channel to see the details, and select 'Add members'. After adding, you will see in the main chat room that You have added that person.
Activity: 132
how to invite my friend?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
I was missing this welcome bot that everyone is talking about. Nobody welcomed me, eventhough I was the 2000 member. Thats a shame and a pity... And I only joined because I wanted to see this boink boink bot!

Edit: now I found it! I apologize.

So sad to hear that. The ICO team paid quite well for the Community Manager for the telegram so made full use of them. Lol. Feel free to torture them. Make them greet you like 10x then you forgive them, cause ask that you are our special 2000th member.

So I sent my eth address to the bot but I get no response is that normal?

The rabbit will ask for a confirmation and the final step you need to press YES and a final confirmation will be given. Do try again by /restart. And feel free to pester the CM over there. So far they are doing quite a good job.

Or another issue I can think of is that

Do you type /start to the bot? You need that to activate the bot talking to you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
So I sent my eth address to the bot but I get no response is that normal?
Activity: 224
I just send My MEW...

Started to Follow You
Activity: 224
i will also jump in this airdrop!
Activity: 238
I was missing this welcome bot that everyone is talking about. Nobody welcomed me, eventhough I was the 2000 member. Thats a shame and a pity... And I only joined because I wanted to see this boink boink bot!

Edit: now I found it! I apologize.
Pages:
Jump to: