Pages:
Author

Topic: 💲💲💲[BOUNTY][AIRDROP]💲💲💲 Olympus Lab Airdrop 💲💲💲 - page 6. (Read 11242 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Glad to be part of this great community
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
only open bounty twitter dan telegram campaign dev
why noy open bounty promote use signature campaign
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hi, dev. I like your cute bot. And could you tell me that is it possible to check the spreading sheet for the bounty? I mean I just to make sure that we have joined the airdrop successfully.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
thanks you dev, i already joined
i wiil waiting you send my token
hehehe
 Huh Wink Cheesy Smiley
Activity: 235
Simple registration for airdrop, thank dev.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Hi...Dev,any bounty here?
good luck

Hi Mr.Oday, the bounty is the airdrop. So you can get free token by joining the telegram, another free token by joining the twitter, and unlimited tokens if you can invite unlimited friends.
Activity: 56
Your Bot is so cool...haha i love it Grin
Activity: 14
Hi...Dev,any bounty here?
good luck
Activity: 448
Done with the three steps! Looking forward to recieve token rewards from you! Good luck and more power!
Activity: 49
This is a really good project, and... WOW I've never seen this kind of system to get into an Airdrop. Good luck with the work guys!
Activity: 106
joined dev, and also done with the bot
Activity: 700
Merit: 270
This bot thing is so mixed, I do not know exactly how it is. If we had a forum or something, we should have logged in there.
Activity: 246
Merit: 102
I joined the airdrop,thank you dev  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
I've submitted my ETH address to the bot, but it doesn't say anything.
Is he asleep? Sad

You need to first type  /start  to start the bot conversation with you. After that it will be guided. And there will be a confirmation once you dont everything correctly.
Activity: 28
I DON'T UNDARSTAND THIS IDEA
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
Love your style for the airdrop. Nice dev, hope it can be good start. Good Luck Dev.
thanks for sharing
Activity: 69
hi, regard airdrop just enter the ETH to the bot? any specific command to the bot or not?
Activity: 392
this was the first time i have joined an airdrop and it uses telegram bot. nice work. really a cool one. The idea was really outstanding.
Activity: 406
Activity: 134
quarkchain.io
First of all, your project seems very intriguing and like it has real potential.

Secondly, THANK YOU for making it EASY to sign up for your air drop!! I'm really getting sick and tired of people asking for donations and trying to get me to write a new "War and Peace" novel just to fill out the air drop form. I have a life, so kudos to you guys for respecting our time Smiley

Best of luck!
Pages:
Jump to: