Pages:
Author

Topic: 💲💲💲[BOUNTY][AIRDROP]💲💲💲 Olympus Lab Airdrop 💲💲💲 - page 8. (Read 11242 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I've submitted my ETH address to the bot, but it doesn't say anything.
Is he asleep? Sad

Did he ask you for it? He responded right away to me but after you start you need to click the button at the bottom that says 'Submit particulars'.

Also, after giving my ETH address and twitter handle, I needed to click a 'YES' button at the bottom - this didn't work for me, I had to type 'Yes' (not all upper case) instead.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I joined, i can translate to filipino language....about our referals where am i going to report it so i might get some rewards.
Thanks admin/dev
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I've submitted my ETH address to the bot, but it doesn't say anything.
Is he asleep? Sad
Activity: 81
Nice project and I really like the telegram bot.
Keep up the good work!

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Thanks for so many lovely message. We also have very pretty ladies as Community Managers in the Telegram group. Please feel free to go and disrupt them. They are paid to get disturb. Lol.
Activity: 54
this is the easiest conversation I have had with a bot. very easy and straightforward.nice set up guys and wise you the best of luck
Activity: 407
Merit: 100
Bot? what Bot, just saw a talking rabbit.  Little bugger wanted my ETH address, couldn't refuse.
Activity: 476
I joined
how to join bounty
i reserve Arabic translation
Activity: 204
The BOT is so cool! Joined the airdrop. Come on, dev!
Activity: 112
to the  moooom,very good project
Activity: 10
Very aggressive team, the project is very good, has been working on the team, all the way to follow
Activity: 113
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development, and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.
Activity: 121
Very reliable team, creative very good, all the way to follow,to the moon
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
It can be as to provide a means for me to profit in bull and bear markets alike.This is a very unique and innovative idea.It will be very popular.
Activity: 129
I follow this project looks interesting
Activity: 195
Merit: 101
Bannybot))) mimimi))) Great job and good luck!!! Kiss
Activity: 75
Innovating technology with a good ecosystem ahead.
Goodluck dev
Activity: 27
Your rabbit at least on telegram is showing a little of what the project will do..... Lol

Nice project anyway

Good luck
Activity: 17
The project looks interesting
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
1 Bonus MOT for each invite on Telegram
If we have invited people to join olympus lab , where to report our referrals ?, do we need to report it to bot ?.
Please message the @olympuslabsbot to submit your eth address for the referral program
Pages:
Jump to: