Pages:
Author

Topic: 💲💲💲[BOUNTY][AIRDROP]💲💲💲 Olympus Lab Airdrop 💲💲💲 - page 7. (Read 11242 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Nice bot. Every interested project.. i will support this to success.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 67
Nice bot. Wish you success!!!
Activity: 82
Merit: 5
First, I like the Telegram rabbit bot. That approach is very great and unconventional like the filling of form.

Second, my inquiry is this: is there reward for referrals,  if yes, how are referrals counted or reckoned for the one who invites?
Activity: 56
Nice project u need telegram link, twitter link maybe also Facebook link.
Activity: 51
Интepecнaя тeмa и paзpaбoткa!! Haдeюcь y вac вce пoлyчитcя и мы yвидим paбoчий пpoдyкт!!
Activity: 37
Wow... I love the mechanism of airdrop registration , very unique. I believe the token has some uniqueness too
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The bot made me happy Boing Boing Haahaa
Activity: 20
its cool ,  BOING BOING  ........ Grin
Activity: 42
#join

I joined telegram, followed on twitter also submited my ETH address
good luck Olympus
Activity: 23
hye dev i joined the telegram and followed twitter,cute boing boing! Exellent project! I already register to the bot..tq dev Cheesy make it shine!
Activity: 137
interesting project and I just join on your social media and shared it to my friends, thank's dev. and good luck
Activity: 602
I joined telegram, followed on twitter and retweet also submited my ETH address
good luck dev
Activity: 66
Great development. To the moon
Activity: 10
When ICO will be over? Is there any date planned?
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
funny Bot, very interactive
Activity: 81
I've submitted my ETH address to the bot, but it doesn't say anything.
Is he asleep? Sad

Did he ask you for it? He responded right away to me but after you start you need to click the button at the bottom that says 'Submit particulars'.

Also, after giving my ETH address and twitter handle, I needed to click a 'YES' button at the bottom - this didn't work for me, I had to type 'Yes' (not all upper case) instead.
I was using the telegram web client, which doesn't support everything apparently: the buttons aren't shown.
Tried it on my mobile and there it worked just fine!
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I sent the ERC20 address to your robot, but I didn't receive any reply Is that normal?
Activity: 210
When I can see a road map of this project?
Activity: 56
Joined telegram, followed on twitter. Reading information about this project. Nice idea! The concept is very interesting. Hope project sucess, believe in your roadmap
Pages:
Jump to: