Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] 🔵💠 OPENPOLL - DECENTRALIZED POLLS 💠🔵 $$$$ POL TOKENS 🔵 - page 5. (Read 955 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The POL token is a fundamental component of the OpenPoll platform. It is a
cryptocurrency used to facilitate transactions within the OpenPoll network.
The OpenPoll platform does not rely on the human administration of polls and therefore
is not subject to selection bias wherein the final respondent pool is not fairly representative of
the population being polled.
This platform provides the unique ability to follow up with respondents who provided certain responses after
they have completed a poll. This feature provides both immediate and passive value in that all
possible response distributions no longer need to be analyzed and anticipated at poll creation.
OpenPoll aims to support the use of all languages, actively working with translators
to improve the use of its services for as many people as possible, increasing the accuracy and
value the platform provides to stakeholders.
OpenPoll breaks language barriers which have skewed polls for decades, gathering the most
accurate and representative data from anywhere in the world, all at a fraction of the cost.
Activity: 82
Merit: 11
What is the soft cap and hardcap and what development will be done with each? and why so much airdrops going on without KYC?
Activity: 112
By the way is there any roadmap how you plan the future and how you want to see the growth of the tokens because airdropping means you are giving free coin to everyone and this is not always good?

I think the road map is on the site. Site's link is provided by the admin in his comment in the first page.
Activity: 82
Merit: 11
Oh my god, I had to research like 30 minutes to find this link - https://ico.openpoll.io/ please put it somewhere in the thread opening so people can see it.
Activity: 9
How much 20 POL is in dollars when it come to some exchange ?
Activity: 14
Someone can easily scam you by making multiple accounts and claiming free tokens please do something for fake and scam people?
Activity: 14
Merit: 10
I cannot see the kyc page do we have to complete kyc for getting our coins or is it just without kyc ?
Activity: 122
I have been closely watching and following OPENPOLL and I really like the enthusiasm of the team but you guys have not even a website and no proper setup and there is no sale either, how do you expect funding for the project and to build a solid polling platform some funding is required for sure.
Activity: 63
With the use of a distributed peer to peer technology, I believe that OpenPoll network will be able to provide a permanent and verifiable storage that can ensure results cannot be manipulated. 

Yes and with no central administration there can be no paid polls where fake results are shown just to please someone.
OpenPoll provides more representative data and gives everyone a fair voice.
Activity: 7
I like the idea and there is no money making ico so i really like it because all we get is from air drop and free no investment.
With so much airdrops done how do you maintain the value of the token because free coins are dumped as soon as you get on exchanges?
OpenPoll offer the ability to release your data publicly at any time, and keep it verifiable.

A decentralized polling system sounds good but there have been many such projects in past, all the best if you are serious about it because I really love this idea

They must be, cause the platform is much different from the rest. Question is how will they compete from its existing competors?
I believe that by removing the human element and by doing the polling anonymously polling biases can be eliminated, thus this is a great project to start with.

I agree with you because a lot of paid polling is done now days which really makes the true essence of polling which is to get views from public
Activity: 122
OpenPoll offer the ability to release your data publicly at any time, and keep it verifiable.

A decentralized polling system sounds good but there have been many such projects in past, all the best if you are serious about it because I really love this idea
All data is decentralized and stored on our blockchain, with the industry standard encryption capabilities.
Pages:
Jump to: