Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] 🔵💠 OPENPOLL - DECENTRALIZED POLLS 💠🔵 $$$$ POL TOKENS 🔵 - page 6. (Read 955 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
OpenPoll is surely will be available in mobile, and it would be hassle free and convient for every one. Would mining be available in mobile too?
OpenPoll will empower civic engagement and restore the credibility of the industry.
OpenPoll can expand into developing countries without government interference.
Rather than processing by a single organization, polls and surveys are completely decentralized and verifiable
Activity: 28
OpenPoll will disrupt the polling and market research industries by leveraging
blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, offering more accurate polls, representing more
individuals, and providing better political and business insight.
With the use of a distributed peer to peer technology, I believe that OpenPoll network will be able to provide a permanent and verifiable storage that can ensure results cannot be manipulated. 
I believe that by removing the human element and by doing the polling anonymously polling biases can be eliminated, thus this is a great project to start with.
I really like the overview of this project. It seems to be a promising long-term project that will improve the online polling system.
Do we need to undergo KYC process to join the pre-sale?
OpenPoll supports polls at all scales, from local communities to entire nations.
OpenPoll offer the ability to release your data publicly at any time, and keep it verifiable.
With the ability to instantly translate into languages and connect with members of all socioeconomic groups, OpenPoll provides more representative data and gives everyone a fair voice.
The OpenPoll platform is inclusive to people who have previously been disenfranchised in polls in surveys.
Using OpenPoll would be a lot more easier to use and less expensive than the other traditional Polling platforms. It would be more hassle free and much effective for politians, researchers etc using this.
Has anyone here recieved a token from the Airdrop form? OR any other bounties they have on their announcement thread?

I have not filled up on the airdrop yet, but I have gone to
their site and read through. I guess it has a chance to compete along with its new platform.
brand new
Activity: 0
One of the many unique project in the community. Will you release an app for phone mining?
I love the fact that you are stating that corporations have the option to encrypt their data through the system. This will ensure the privacy of the datas and secure an accurate poll result.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
If want a decent ICO review you could can visit www.bestico.in. They normally wont charge you but they require banner swap from your site.
What are the unique features of your platform that will benefit us as your supporter or investor?
What will be the ico price of your token?
Pages:
Jump to: