Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] 🔵💠 OPENPOLL - DECENTRALIZED POLLS 💠🔵 $$$$ POL TOKENS 🔵 - page 8. (Read 955 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Registered in your bounty!
Do they have a bounty program? Can uou please link me. Thanks
Activity: 182
At last i see a strong project in the future a great to be here..
Activity: 16
What's the value of the token to be given away?
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
nice and wide idea. which is mostly attracted to people.
Activity: 4
Merit: 1
Is there an announcement thread for openpoll?
Activity: 9
Are you guys gonna be running a bounty as well?
This is gonna be out there competing. With such platforms that are able to perform and give the community a transparent and completely anonymous service of polling.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
A totally realistic and cleverly thought-out project, beautiful plans for the future and success. I wish to meet you on better days, I wish you success
Using OpenPoll eleminates biased responses and polling anonymously, aside from that it cuts out the middleman to  be cheaper and transparent on making poll.
All data is decentralized and stored on our blockchain, with the industry standard encryption capabilities.
OpenPoll cuts out the middleman and goes directly to respondents creating a much more cost effective platform for politicians, researchers, and corporations.
Is OpenPoll gonna be open for all countries to join? There are some Poll sites that are limited to US and Canada only.
Activity: 14
Merit: 10
Do openpoll have also an announcement thread in the forum?
OpenPoll mission is to communicate the voice of the people as an agent of authenticity and self-representation.
OpenPoll is a nonpartisan polling platform that leverages blockchain technology to provide an open-source and decentralized alternative to traditional polling.
Pages:
Jump to: