Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔵 [BOUNTY][AIRDROP] 🔵💠 OPENPOLL - DECENTRALIZED POLLS 💠🔵 $$$$ POL TOKENS 🔵 - page 7. (Read 955 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Do you also have social media accounts where I can follow and look for updates on your project?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project, but seem to be on the high side though.
Activity: 63
Merit: 15
At least this app is mostly for phone. Having a phone also means a very unique users doing the poll. and not just 1 person manipulating 1 ip adress to produce different polls. This could become a great help i trading sites are looking for legit voters.

It is not always that phone poll is good but at least open poll makes polling legitimize. Because i observed even phone polling can become easy to be hacked.
Activity: 8
Why is the airdrop form so short? did they really send tokens just for that simple fill up?
Activity: 117
Merit: 11
waiting bounty, until I do not see it.
project looks good. interesting theme.
good luck by project team.

According to the road map, i think the bounty of ongoing in the announcement thread. And i also see that sale is now closed?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I hope the consistency wont stop for this project. They have a good project so lets hope for the better and try not to judge early before beta release.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
waiting bounty, until I do not see it.
project looks good. interesting theme.
good luck by project team.
Activity: 7
Has anyone here recieved a token from the Airdrop form? OR any other bounties they have on their announcement thread?

You just have to wait mid July.

In your graph where polling is compared, polling is 25$ yet phone polling cost higher and does not have the same feature as open poll. I thought open poll is also for phone polling?
Activity: 11
Has anyone here recieved a token from the Airdrop form? OR any other bounties they have on their announcement thread?
Activity: 12
Do you have a token sale? If there is, when will it be starting?
According to the whitepaper "Tokens will be sold at $0.13 each. During the presale, we are offering a $0.03 discount
on purchases (30% off) for a limited time promotion to facilitate product marketing."

They will release the platform now so the price might increase for holders if they will sell it.
Do you have a token sale? If there is, when will it be starting?
Activity: 8
At least this app is mostly for phone. Having a phone also means a very unique users doing the poll. and not just 1 person manipulating 1 ip adress to produce different polls. This could become a great help i trading sites are looking for legit voters.

I can see this is the next level of blockchain and online polling. I am hoping for this project's success for us to attain fair and equal polling system.
I believe this project is good because it deals with fair and unbiased collection of datas to answer a specific poll and find more accurate results.
Will you be also holding a bounty for your project?
Where can we find the roadmap and whitepaper of your project?
Activity: 112
I have seen the Ann thread and the content seems interesting. I saw mining, what it is all about?
Activity: 182
A new Mobile application this year this is very interesting hope it will moon..
Activity: 112
What are the advantages this project has to its competitor?
Pages:
Jump to: