Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦑[BOUNTY][AIRDROP]🦑Quidli €400,000 rewards - page 2. (Read 3284 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Quidli is a protocol designed to allow users to split and distribute equity in exchange for labour and services. Cool stuff!
Activity: 105
🦑🦑🦑

If you're interested in the Quidli pre-ICO Bounty Program, you can check out all the tasks here.

Bounty tasks, which are rewarded in bountyQUID, include:

Notice 1: To qualify for bountyQUID, you MUST join and stay in our Telegram group
Notice 2: Be sure to read and follow the instructions for each bounty task to ensure that you collect!

This is an interesting way to offer tokens. Keen to be a part of this now!
Activity: 182
🦑🦑🦑

If you're interested in the Quidli pre-ICO Bounty Program, you can check out all the tasks here.

Notice 1: To qualify for bountyQUID, you MUST join and stay in our Telegram group
Notice 2: Be sure to read and follow the instructions for each bounty task to ensure that you collect!
Activity: 98
Great white paper! Glad to be a part of Quidli 🦑🦑

Thanks for your support! Be sure to check us out on all our channels:

Activity: 67
🦑Be sure to read our latest white paper (ver. 1.1.0)!🦑

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read, particularly the Use Cases section for more details on how we envision our platform will be utilized!

And be sure to join the discussion in our Telegram group to discuss further!

This is one of my favorite blockchain use cases. I am pleased to see it continue the o grow. Having watched the progress I'm sure it will succeed as a game changer to how we work today.

Thanks for your words of support!

Please join our community on Telegram to learn more about Quidli.

And do check out our other online channels as well!

🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 41
This is one of my favorite blockchain use cases. I am pleased to see it continue the o grow. Having watched the progress I'm sure it will succeed as a game changer to how we work today.
Activity: 7

Give the latest Quidli white paper a read, particularly the Use Cases section for more details on how we envision our platform will be utilized!

Activity: 10
The best project  Grin

I'm excited to get chance to boutny!

I confidently believe in this product.

It's one of the best value propositions i have seen on bit coin talk.

Let's make it quidli!

Thanks! Be sure to check us out on all our channels:

I confidently believe in this product.

It's one of the best value propositions i have seen on bit coin talk.

Let's make it quidli!
If anything is a worthy blockchain project, I think it's Quidli.

What a visionary idea and great usage of blockchain. The team looks super as well. Professional and committed.

Quidli is an ICO to watch for sure.

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Be sure to invite your friends as well. We offer bountyQUIDs for every successful member you onboard to our community as well!

The more, the merrier at Quidli!

Join our discussion via Telegram!
Activity: 95
If anything is a worthy blockchain project, I think it's Quidli.

What a visionary idea and great usage of blockchain. The team looks super as well. Professional and committed.

Quidli is an ICO to watch for sure.
As a strategic investor, I am always looking for quality projects and creative ideas. The project development team must have expertise in the field of the project. And today I congratulate you, your project has achieved what I said above. Congratulations!

🦑🦑🦑

Activity: 20
As a strategic investor, I am always looking for quality projects and creative ideas. The project development team must have expertise in the field of the project. And today I congratulate you, your project has achieved what I said above. Congratulations!

It grows day by day, [ QUIDLI ]  has a large and friendly community with common goals, good experience in this area,. I'll follow & support this exchange because I believe it will be one of the best in near future. Keep up the good work.

Just as a reminder, you can check Quidli out on the following channels:

🦑🦑🦑🦑
Easy bounty are my favourites! Thanks for giving me this opportunity to get your tokens! Quidli is the besT!

Glad to hear it! You can easily earn 2 bountyQUID by following us on Twitter liking and retweeting one of our posts!

Just fill out the Completion Form to claim your bounty! 🦑🦑
Activity: 84
I am enjoying learning about work for equity. What an excellent concept for the future. This is an ICO I can truly get behind. Amazing!
Activity: 105
Impressive bounties.

I really like the organization of everything here. This is super exciting to learn and watch.

All the best Quidli!
Activity: 95
Be sure to check out Quidli on all our channels:

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑

Easy bounty are my favourites! Thanks for giving me this opportunity to get your tokens! Quidli is the besT!
Pages:
Jump to: