Pages:
Author

Topic: 🦑[BOUNTY][AIRDROP]🦑Quidli €400,000 rewards - page 3. (Read 3284 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Be sure to check out Quidli on all our channels:

🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑🦑
Activity: 98
Remember you can earn bountyQUID just for following us on Twitter. Check us out here @QuidliNetworks
Activity: 20
🦑Support Quidli, earn TOKENS🦑

Thanks for your words of support! FYI, you can find ways to help Quidli in this early stage in exchange for earning future QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the /cZXF6o]Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the /NnpA1g]Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

And join us on Telegram to chat and discuss with us directly!

Really cool bounty program! I really think the layout on trello is perfectly done. I look forward to seeing a working product to manage this for companies!

Thanks for your words of support! FYI, you can find ways to help Quidli in this early stage in exchange for earning future QUIDs:

1. Bounties
Check out all the different bounty tasks we have for helping us spread awareness of Quidli in exchange for bountyQUIDs.
You can also read the Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

Quidli is the future. I read the white paper and I'm convinced this is the new way of working.

Thanks! Be sure to check us out on all our channels:

Quidli is the future. I read the white paper and I'm convinced this is the new way of working.
Activity: 20
🦑Quidli was invited by StartupToken to present its Equity-Transfer protocol last night.🦑

https://image.ibb.co/c4zfDz/20180802_191442.jpg

Check out our presentation uploaded to YouTube (by StartupToken), starting from 8:10 to 24:00.

Interested in finding out more? Join our Telegram group to take part in the ongoing discussion!

Great pitch. Quidli looks positioned to become a real winner. I'm glad I got to watch!
🦑Quidli was invited by StartupToken to present its Equity-Transfer protocol last night.🦑

https://image.ibb.co/c4zfDz/20180802_191442.jpg

Check out our presentation uploaded to YouTube (by StartupToken), starting from 8:10 to 24:00.

Interested in finding out more? Join our Telegram group to take part in the ongoing discussion!
I will certainly start adding my friends to keep making that good $$! Is there a way I can see all the ways to earn bountyQUID?

Absolutely! You can view all our active bounties on our bounty board here.
Activity: 7
Thanks everyone for your support! Remember you can earn 1 bountyQUID for each referral to our Telegram group so tell your friends to join!

I will certainly start adding my friends to keep making that good $$! Is there a way I can see all the ways to earn bountyQUID?
Thanks everyone for your support! Remember you can earn 1 bountyQUID for each referral to our Telegram group so tell your friends to join!
Activity: 95
Good setup,, really find the material compelling. I hope quidlibcomes to full fruition soon. Glad to be a part of this community.

Just as a reminder, you can check us out on the following channels:

🦑🦑🦑🦑

great online presence. supporting all the way. go quidli!
Good setup,, really find the material compelling. I hope quidlibcomes to full fruition soon. Glad to be a part of this community.

Just as a reminder, you can check us out on the following channels:

🦑🦑🦑🦑
🦑🦑🦑

If you're interested in the Quidli pre-ICO Bounty Program, you can check out all the tasks here.

Bounty tasks, which are rewarded in bountyQUID, include:

Notice 1: To qualify for bountyQUID, you MUST join and stay in our Telegram group
Notice 2: Be sure to read and follow the instructions for each bounty task to ensure that you collect!
Activity: 67
winning product via strong vision and professional team.

i am convinced this is a real success story for the future.

a must watch ICO for sure.

Thanks for your words of support!

In the meantime, feel free to join our community on Telegram to learn more about Quidli.

And do check out our other online channels as well!
Proud to be q part of quidli from the beginning. This project definitely has legs!!!!

🦑🦑 8 Legs 🦑🦑

Thanks for your support.
Activity: 10
winning product via strong vision and professional team.

i am convinced this is a real success story for the future.

a must watch ICO for sure.
Activity: 84
Proud to be q part of quidli from the beginning. This project definitely has legs!!!!
Activity: 41

1. Bounties
You can also read the /cZXF6o]Bounty Guide to better understand the process.

2. Missions
Missions are more specific jobs for Quidli development that provide Squiddite status to contributors. All work is exchanged for preQUIDs. Read the /NnpA1g]Missions Guide to understand the work and rewards process.

Bounties look great. I will complete as many as possible. All the best Quidli team!
Pages:
Jump to: