Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 BOUNTYHIVE • FULL PLATFORM FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS (+Referral Program) 🔥🔥 - page 11. (Read 29506 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
Do I understand correctly that when you want to translate one you need to translate all? Meaning; If you want to translate the ANN you have to take the Whitepaper too?
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Dear ColorlessK

Great idea thank you very much.

Could you please give us more information about ongoing bounty campaigns.

For ex. I want to know the number of the participant for the signature campaign, the rank distribution or the percentage of the pools, As you know, these kinds of information are very important for the payment.

Thank you in advance

Dear Ophryim, thank you for the support you have shown us during all of our campaigns.

Of course, first of all be advised you can find all of these informations online as well, just click on the little "i" icon inside the decription of each campaign, near "X Tokens are allocated towards this campaign".

In any case, here's an example of the distribution from Bitcoinus:

Tier 1   8775 BITS representing ~10% of the Bounty Pool          Jr. Member
Tier 2   13162 BITS representing ~15% of the Bounty Pool   Member
Tier 3   21937 BITS representing ~25% of the Bounty Pool   Full Member
Tier 4   21937 BITS representing ~25% of the Bounty Pool   Senior Member
Tier 5   21937 BITS representing ~25% of the Bounty Pool   Hero/Legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
Dear ColorlessK

Great idea thank you very much.

Could you please give us more information about ongoing bounty campaigns.

For ex. I want to know the number of the participant for the signature campaign, the rank distribution or the percentage of the pools, As you know, these kinds of information are very important for the payment.

Thank you in advance
Hi Sir, Bounty Hive is the best bounty site. It's easy to follow. i have a question about referal program.
is there a reward for me if my referrals join the bounty ? Could you give me some information about the reward, because i see display "Unclaimed value" and "Total Value".

Thanks in advance.

Thank you for the support!

Yes, you get rewarded for each referral that joins a Bounty and is accepted, so you will earn money continuously if your Referrals are participating in Bounties.
More specifically, you get the equivalent of $10 in ETH (~0.01ETH right now) for each referral that joins a campaign and has his entry validated. This happens for each referral and for each campaign.
Activity: 560
Merit: 145
this is what I like from the way you work, bounty hunter will be more spirit to work on the project well.  Cheesy
my proud to be join in your project..

i can't login into your site Sad i didnt receive confirmation code on my email

please email [email protected] saying "No confirmation token" and give us your user id/registered email

Sometimes if your internet connection isn't good the request doesn't go through so perhaps try again and see if it still happen

1. Reports are not needed. How will you verify our work? 
2. I don't find the "i"button.
3. Whether you have a system of ranks for members?

Your project is very great and comfortable!
Registration was successful.

1. We do this automatically through our system, hence why you login with your social media accounts. We also do a manual double check to ensure the validity of the entries
2. In every campaign, inside of the description you will see something like "X Tokens are allocated for this Campaign" to the right of it you see the "i" button, you can hover and click it to see the different tiers
3. If you mean an in-house system of ranks on the platform we currently don't have this but all feedback is welcomed and we will take this into consideration

Thank you for the kind words, we really do appreciate Smiley

I cannot navigate the portal for registration into the highlighted ongoing bounties. Can someone guide me please.

After you login just go to https://bountyhive.io/browse and you'll find the ongoing Bounties
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I cannot navigate the portal for registration into the highlighted ongoing bounties. Can someone guide me please.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
1. Reports are not needed. How will you verify our work? 
2. I don't find the "i"button.
3. Whether you have a system of ranks for members?

Your project is very great and comfortable!
Registration was successful.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
my proud to be join in your project..

i can't login into your site Sad i didnt receive confirmation code on my email
Awesome idea to create such service like Bountyhive . But let's take some time to see how it works and what we've got . A question is : are we able to see which tier we already participating in each campaign and where we can see our weekly stakes  ?

On each tab for each campaign there is a little info button ("i"), click on that and you will see all the tiers.

Our system does not use stakes. You are paid directly in tokens at the end of the campaign.

We are not using stakes, you are not earning stakes per tweet or share/week, you are paid directly in tokens at the end of the campaign.

You either respect all the rules & guidelines, every week and your entry is considered valid or you don’t and your entry is invalidated.

The number of tokens you receive is calculated at the end of each campaign and will appear next to your entry in the “My Campaigns” tab.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Wow finally a well organised solution to bring bounty hunters and clients together  Grin Love this idea and I would love to be part of your community .
Good luck devs  Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Awesome idea to create such service like Bountyhive . But let's take some time to see how it works and what we've got . A question is : are we able to see which tier we already participating in each campaign and where we can see our weekly stakes  ?
Hello Sir,

I registered with enthousiasm. But I was dissapointed to discover that Dutch is not added among the selected languages. Plenty of projects request Dutch translations also. Will Dutch be added to the list?

Best regards,

Arvin

We felt like we forgot something Grin

Dutch option is now on Bountyhive! (you may want to delete your browser cache if you don't see it)

Happy Bounty Hunting!
Bountyhive.io Team

Excellent! It's not that difficult to make a Dutch translator enthousiast again.  Cheesy

Thanks!
Activity: 266
Merit: 150
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
Hi Sir, Bounty Hive is the best bounty site. It's easy to follow. i have a question about referal program.
is there a reward for me if my referrals join the bounty ? Could you give me some information about the reward, because i see display "Unclaimed value" and "Total Value".

Thanks in advance.
Hello Sir,

I registered with enthousiasm. But I was dissapointed to discover that Dutch is not added among the selected languages. Plenty of projects request Dutch translations also. Will Dutch be added to the list?

Best regards,

Arvin

We felt like we forgot something Grin

Dutch option is now on Bountyhive! (you may want to delete your browser cache if you don't see it)

Happy Bounty Hunting!
Bountyhive.io Team
Hello Sir,

Best regards,

Arvin
Great platform. I like it very much. ColorlessK going to be one of the top managers in this forum.

I am trying to add my facebook profile, but there i got an error message from Facebook. Can you solve this?

This URL Is Blocked: The URL "https://bountyhive.io/settings/bounty/login/facebook/callback" has been blocked from Facebook.

edit:
- Also, there all of the campaigns have no matter how much followers we have, the same amount of an account with 1000 and 10k followers.
- three of four listed campaign have nothing new on his social media in last month ago or more. Does it live campaigns and ICOs?

Facebook login fixed.

Thanks for your patience!

Facebook Login has been temporarily fixed. It seems like FB doesn’t like us 😂 Until we get in contact with them to get this sorted out you can input your Facebook Profile the same way you input your Bitcointalk Account.
Go on the bounty settings page (bountyhive.io/settings/bounty) and you will see what I’m talking about.
For users that have already logged in with Facebook, this is not needed, this is only for users that tried to login after facebook blocked the URL.

NOTE: You have to delete your cache to see the new settings page.

Happy Facebook Bounty-Hunting !

Next to the number of tokens for each campaign tab (facebook, media, twitter, etc) you see a little info ("i") button, press it and you will see which Tier your account qualifies. Followers matter and you are paid accordingly, of course.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Great platform. I like it very much. ColorlessK going to be one of the top managers in this forum.

I am trying to add my facebook profile, but there i got an error message from Facebook. Can you solve this?

This URL Is Blocked: The URL "https://bountyhive.io/settings/bounty/login/facebook/callback" has been blocked from Facebook.

edit:
- Also, there all of the campaigns have no matter how much followers we have, the same amount of an account with 1000 and 10k followers.
- three of four listed campaign have nothing new on his social media in last month ago or more. Does it live campaigns and ICOs?
I am very happy with this information, a very good effort to convince a project to investors. I am sure will be many investors who are interested in the project that you are working on, we will also make you a favorite as Manager. Success for ColorlessK

We're very grateful for your support!

I try every day to make every Bounty Hunter's life's easier.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I am very happy with this information, a very good effort to convince a project to investors. I am sure will be many investors who are interested in the project that you are working on, we will also make you a favorite as Manager. Success for ColorlessK
Pages:
Jump to: