Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 BOUNTYHIVE • FULL PLATFORM FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS (+Referral Program) 🔥🔥 - page 13. (Read 29506 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Hello everyone, we appreciate your support enormously and want to thank all of you for the response over the past two days, we didn't expect to receive so much good feedback from you and it only makes us want to work even harder to ensure the success of this platform.

Users are constantly signing up and we can only make this our mission to make sure everything is set up perfectly for you!

We have some bad news and some great news.

The bad news is that due to some problems with a campaign we had to postpone the opening of Bountyhive by ~12 hours.  Nothing major, but we want everything to be perfect for you guys while also respecting the requests of said campaign.

The great news is that we're launching with FIVE brand new Bounty Campaigns (different from the ones I already have here on Bitcointalk), adding more campaigns weekly and sometimes even daily. So, as soon as you'll log in today, you will have 5 campaigns to participate in.

I hope you can all understand that we simply want everything to be the best it can be for Bounty Hunters, hence why we had to take this decision.

Thank you and if you any questions please post them,
Bountyhive.io Team
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
my proud to be join in your project..
Congratulations!

I think many bounty hunters have been waiting for such a service.

And a bit of competition for the shady Lauda-aTriz twins is always welcome as far as I'm concerned.  Cheesy

awesome idea sir .
im so happy coz im bounty hunter .

btw i have joined

Bounty Hunters are our #1 priority. We can't wait to hear what you think of the campaigns we're preparing for you right now!

Also, don't forget to join our Telegram Group for the latest news about Bountyhive!
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
awesome idea sir .
im so happy coz im bounty hunter .

btw i have joined
Activity: 238
Merit: 49
Congratulations!

I think many bounty hunters have been waiting for such a service.

And a bit of competition for the shady Lauda-aTriz twins is always welcome as far as I'm concerned.  Cheesy
Activity: 62
It's look promising .. can't wait for the launch .. i already registered ..
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Wow ... This Smart idea.
I have Joined.

Thank you, see you on Bountyhive!

We're launching in less than 20 hours.

Ok Sir.
I waiting for that.
Thank you so much for information
Activity: 224
such an epic idea.. i believe a lot of people or bounty hunter like it. i have registered , thankyou can't wait for the launch
Wow ... This Smart idea.
I have Joined.

Thank you, see you on Bountyhive!

We're launching in less than 20 hours.
Great project and idea. It will make easy for us to do our bounty campaign. Count me in. I have registered and wait for the launch less then 24 hours. I will wait until the project launch. Thanks

That's exactly the point, having a place with quality & verified campaigns where Bounty Hunters can easily do their tasks. See you on Bountyhive!
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Great project and idea. It will make easy for us to do our bounty campaign. Count me in. I have registered and wait for the launch less then 24 hours. I will wait until the project launch. Thanks
Merit: 101
Wow ... This Smart idea.
I have Joined.
registered.
this will surely a big help for bounty hunter.
exited for refferal system. Grin

Good project. I will surely register.

Thank you for registering guys!

In less than 24 hours we are waiting for you on Bountyhive with some awesome projects and Bounty Campaigns Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
registered.
this will surely a big help for bounty hunter.
exited for refferal system. Grin
How many referrals can I draw? Are there any restrictions?

There will be a minimum amount of ETH you need to have in your account in order to withdraw (~0.5 ETH).

There are no restrictions regarding the number of referrals you can have, but keep in mind:

Please note, fake referrals are in direct violation of our referral policy. Our goal is to reward people who help grow the Bountyhive community, making it better for everyone. Users that create fake referrals or try to play the system are instantly & permanently banned. So, as I said, referring your friends or anyone real is ok, that is a valid referral (as you'd expect), but creating fake accounts for your "brother", "sister", "mom" and "dog" is not ok and will result in a permanent IP Range & Emal ban without any warning, reverting all of your current campaign entries in the process.

We are expecting fake referrals too so we had to do this announcement.
Awarding fake referrals would greatly reduce the value of a real referral and the merit of the user who did the work referring him/her.

Our referral system is a constant payment system (not a one-time one) so we're very strict with its security and policy.
(same with the quality and validity of our posted campaigns)
Merit: 10
Good project. I will surely register.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
How many referrals can I draw? Are there any restrictions?
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Joined, good project. Will the link be available in 48 hours? Specify, can I work as a translator in this system?

Yes, the link will be available in 48 hours. You can, of course, work as a translator, everyone can.
this will be a good community, easier for get information about the bounty you manage. it's cool.
Merit: 16
Great concept, Really happy to join with your past bounties and also I will Hunt your all bounties no doubt because all are successful projects,
Thanks again for the make this platform we can easily work with this

Best of luck this new  platform   Smiley Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Done, I registered. Wow great project i very like idea on project. Good Luck
Pages:
Jump to: