Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥 BOUNTYHIVE • FULL PLATFORM FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS (+Referral Program) 🔥🔥 - page 12. (Read 29506 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 375
a great innovation, I am interested here I will join in bountyhive, I am sure that soon there are many who join in this bountyhive  Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
the project is a very good and interesting, the concept of adaptation is also unique. It is unfortunate when a project to pass up. We see first what kind of future developments.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
Dear Friends, we are happy to announce that Bountyhive is now live!

Unfortunately, there were some delays because of some missing info with one of the campaigns, in the end, we have decided that the 5th campaign will be added a little later in order to not postpone anymore.

Bountyhive currently features 4 campaigns:

Bitcoinus - a crypto payment processing platform designed to simplify the adoption of cryptocurrencies for e-commerce businesses. It features the lowest fee on the market which will be standard 0.5% for all e-commerce businesses.

Skychain - an open infrastructure, based on the blockchain, which provides the possibility to create, train and use high-quality medical neural networks.

FamilyPoints - a platform which has been developed to focus on parenting and giving rewards to parents that makes use of the platform in carrying out their parenting duties.It is scalable and blockchain-based Parents who make use of the platform can get as much as 40% bonus on baby and maternity product purchases they make.

Pindify - a blockchain based online market platform for providers of music, art & media. Pindify aims to become the “Amazon” of music, arts & media. Providers can open their stores (portfolios) on the Pindify market.

We will continue to add campaigns regularly from now on, so if you have any suggestions please let us know.

Starting right now you can also use the referral system! I know many of you have been waiting for this. In order to start referring people, you have to use the special referral link which you can find in the Menu Tab with the same name.

Thank you all once again for the incredible support! We will give our best to make this the best bounty platform.
Happy Bountyhunting,
The Bountyhive Team

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I am really interested in this type of platform and hoping that it will be easy to use otherwise it will not be worth shit like bounty x or something
I have been watching the count down clock for some hours now. its below 00:00:00 now. I guess Bountyhive will be live any moment from now

Yes we are making some final adjustments and it will be live very shortly, thank you for all the patience
Activity: 854
I have been watching the count down clock for some hours now. its below 00:00:00 now. I guess Bountyhive will be live any moment from now
Merit: 2
The time is over but the site doesn't open. WTF?
Tudor - Bountyhive, [25.01.18 22:46]
"It will be live in less than an hour" Bountyhive.io Telegram Chat
Activity: 336
Merit: 114
The time is over but the site doesn't open. WTF?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
this is a good idea, I love this project, good luck
Activity: 980
Helo dev ColorlessK how about bounty translation,,
please read the post before reserving the translator. This does not require a translator. lol Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
Never Go Full Retard
Not able to register, getting error in console Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 429 ()
site still not open... 

There are exactly 01 Hours 38 Minutes and 49 Seconds until we're live!

Clear your cache and check the counter!
Activity: 462
Joined, good project.
Thanks..

Hello all.
Just find out about Bountyhive. Looks good and gonna see how it goes. Best of luck guys.

It should be a great platform.  I look forward to it.  Congratulations.

Welcome to each one of you!

We're hoping you will have an awesome experience bounty hunting on Bountyhive!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Joined, good project.
Thanks..
Activity: 234
It should be a great platform.  I look forward to it.  Congratulations.
Merit: 2
Hello all.
Just find out about Bountyhive. Looks good and gonna see how it goes. Best of luck guys.
It's okay, it's better to set things right, so that later there would not be big problems and people would not be disappointed.  Wink

It really was an unexpected delay, but ~12 hours is not that much (we may even launch sooner but we just want to make sure), for some, it's even on the same day depending on their timezone.
Anyways, the final counter has now been updated (you may want to delete your cache).
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
It's okay, it's better to set things right, so that later there would not be big problems and people would not be disappointed.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: