Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 16. (Read 5511 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 05:02:35 AM
Its Quite unfortunate that projects that seems promising turn out this way, Im not sure but Bountyhive seems very legitimate to me, gues more investigation will be needed on my side.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
July 05, 2018, 01:40:18 AM
I have another experience. It is money token bounty. I took part in the signature campaign. They've calculated stakes like in regular way, but when they announced token distribution a red list with banned bounty hunters was released also. They have about a hundred wallets of *scammers. Without any explanation they have added me to the list, mf*ckers... I have send an appellate email and waiting for the responces now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
July 05, 2018, 01:28:01 AM
There must be some identification why a bounty platform is considered as scams. In this case, we cannot only determine the scam because there is no spreadsheet. It may be only lack of transparency. Here, we also can see that many bounty hunters have proven the credibility of bounty programs managed by Bountyhive. We may need to analyze more about this platform, especially from the web and telegram channel.
Activity: 92
July 05, 2018, 01:02:56 AM
Immediately I joined the crypto world I've been using Bountyhive and so far their payments have been prompt they distribute tokens immediately the ICO ends. The only thing I will suggest they work on  is spreadsheet for transparency and maybe no one will be raising this topic again
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
July 04, 2018, 11:54:38 AM
I myself often experience these obstacles when participating in a bounty but I still believe that projects that will experience success are many and we need to be patient in facing this problem with the cold to anticipate the occurrence of despair.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
July 04, 2018, 11:48:03 AM
it's been a while since I joined the platform because I think the income from joining bounty platform bounthive is not satisfactory. therefore I have not joined the campaign for a while
Activity: 81
July 04, 2018, 11:44:56 AM
I was very happy to participate in the bounty campaigns of the Bountyhive portal also because you did not have to send reports, but now I see that the tokens they distribute are really very few, because for each bounty campaign they also accept thousands of people.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 07:38:01 AM
yeah maybe because this is business. They cannot run a business for free of course they will be using the bounty hunters to get some profit and at the same time they will make sure that all the ICO being run is legit and that bounty hunters could never be scam. Well it is a win win situation for bounty hunters and for the team. But i guess the advantage is on the team and not on the bounty hunters.
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu
July 04, 2018, 07:01:15 AM
I no longer do bounty on this platform.
I have a suspicion that there are many bot farms.
And the projects are not very good, I would say garbage.
Activity: 72
July 04, 2018, 06:48:05 AM
I've never used their services and I'm not going to use it yet, because I think that people can find themselves good campaign bounties, but the fact that they offer it is certainly not bad either, but I think it's superfluous, now a lot of good bounty managers, why would not go to them?
Activity: 70
July 04, 2018, 02:45:20 AM
I do not think they are scammers. Many of my friends are working on this platform, and are very pleased with the result. But I know that it is difficult to get on this platform.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 09:59:54 AM
Until now I have worked with them. I'm thinking this, but seeing the ones written here I think I'll think a little. It does not seem right to take advantage of the work of the participants.
Activity: 114
July 03, 2018, 07:19:03 AM
Buntyhive is just a bounty portal and I see a lot of good bounty projects there. Too many participants make smaller payouts, I think that's what you feel and say Bountyhive scam
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 05:35:03 AM
Bountyhive pays - it's a fact. But how much is it paying? This is a very big question. Too small pools for payments and too large flow of participants - all this makes this platform very unprofitable for investment of own time. Although it's not that difficult.
Activity: 98
July 03, 2018, 05:04:28 AM
No bountyhive is not scam , but it is still not good to use. Because when any campaign starts site is down and you cannot register for any bounty. And two hours after posting new bounty, there are no any place in twitter and facebook campaign.
Activity: 84
July 02, 2018, 12:19:54 PM
I think it's very simple, they offer a new way of doing bounties and it's exciting project. However, they're not forcing anyone to join, so if you trust them participate if not, you can look for other campaigns.
Activity: 151
Merit: 7
July 02, 2018, 04:30:00 AM
I do not think they scam. But there is a problem, there are too many people are involved in their bounty. This leads to a very low amount of money received per person. They should limit each campaign to only 2000 participants.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
July 02, 2018, 04:28:45 AM
What bounty hive is a scam... i dont think so that it's a scam i listen much about it their ratings and project and their ICO and selling very fast their system very update i think its only a rumour or a miss understanding bountyhive a excellent project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 04:26:51 AM
The teams are using us to enrich their pocket
I know many people will oppose me but with few observations I can tell you the are scam, the pay just 2% ND keep the rest for themselves, I believe there are some who will agree with me.

have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket

I have the same feeling,because if theres nothing to hide why would they hide the spreadsheet from the people? its just to track the progress for the participants to know if they are doign it right because if not probably they wont receive anything from the hive,because these people are surely wont give you a chance to appeal.
Activity: 287
July 02, 2018, 04:25:04 AM
I can not say that it's a scam. Because I have not tried to go there yet. But from some info I get, bountyhive is not a scam and good. Why did you say it was a scam? I'd better go there to find out. Because I need experience first in bountyhive.
Pages:
Jump to: