Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 18. (Read 5511 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
June 30, 2018, 12:21:54 AM
Yes because bountyhive is less transparent and many here who can't figure out their value and acquisition participant who anyone. My experience and join in bountyhive very disappointing because I follow is not running and stopped. And they do not respond to all of our questions and missing it. And if you want to follow, I hope you'll have to do the analysis.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 11:42:39 PM
I don't think so man. I have joined two bounty programs in Bountyhive. First, I got payment and the second, unfortunately the ICO didn't reach the softcap, so we didn't get any payment. If you joined to the Bountyhive telegram, you will know how welcomed they are. I'm not part of their Bountyhive team, but I have ever joined their bounties so I found that.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 11:41:31 PM
I think bountyhive is a good team, a very responsible team.

So far, this has been a good platform for incentives, but there are some improvements that need to be made, such as adding spreadsheets to check our stock or tokens.
Activity: 88
June 29, 2018, 11:35:38 PM
It seems to me that if this service was really scam, now there would be a lot of people who would really talk about this and it would not be one branch, but most likely there would be something more active.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 01:53:31 PM
The main disadvantage of this bounty platform is that there are a lot of bots and multi-accounts. Accordingly, a very large number of participants and profits for the very few hunters generosity. The second reason, they take quite a large % of the allocated amount on the bounty pool.
Activity: 65
June 29, 2018, 11:54:56 AM
I started myself a few bounties on bountyhive.io but none its finished by now. i cant wait to see hoyw many tokens i will get for my participation i hope is not a scam or atleast not a total scam
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
June 29, 2018, 07:10:36 AM
I have not yet participated on any bounty campaign offered by bountyhive but seeing a lot of comments and reactions some of which are not favorable, made me think it's still a good option to join a campaign with spreadsheet and manually posting it because transparency is a big must in any campaign.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
June 29, 2018, 06:49:15 AM
There are many scam ICO’s now and I think if investors never check it detail by details well ofcourse there is possibilities that it will be wasted. I believe in the word that “ People perish because of lack of knowledge”. So, before anything else you must check it and be wise. Check the background of bountyhive project their whitepaper, their CEO or Dev. And their website and ofcourse check their community.
Activity: 85
June 29, 2018, 06:43:47 AM
In bountyhive have  a low payment for us cz so many participant (for media social bounty), maybe they should doing limit participant for make better payment to participant, and maybe not all participant who registered in their media social Champaign is real users.
Activity: 99
June 28, 2018, 10:03:58 PM
Until now I have worked with them. I'm thinking this, but seeing the ones written here I think I'll think a little. It does not seem right to take advantage of the work of the participants.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 28, 2018, 01:24:39 PM
Exactly you are right, I have noticed there is a manipulation in bountyhive how can a particular bounty like Facebook , Twitter be filled within 1 minute of announcing a bounty....they are rubbing us
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 11:59:16 AM
I just joined bountyhive for three weeks now and I feel happy and satisfied with their management.Their platform really fits for a newbie like me. As we all know newbies can't participate in any bounty hunting here. So, Bountyhive is really a godsend for us.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
June 27, 2018, 08:55:04 AM
bountyhive is not a scam, but they are not too transparent to the bounty hunters who join there bounty campaigns. they are very strict on there rules even you dont need to do an reports every week. by not following the rules of bountyhive they can automatically disqualify you on there campaign without further noticed to you, sometimes you can say that its a scam. but if ever you find that you are not comfortable and not worth it, you have your own decisions to go away from this site, and focus on the bounty that provide in this forum.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
June 27, 2018, 08:35:20 AM
I think so too ,but as long as people and bots lined up on their platform,nothing will change..if there is demand and demand will always be..apparently people like to work for peanuts(
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
June 27, 2018, 08:19:34 AM
During its existence, the Bountyhive platform missed a lot of projects (I counted 44 ICO projects) Of these, 6 ICO projects are now on stock exchanges and are successfully traded. I received payments for all companies in which I participated! Also I wait, when other projects will leave on stock exchanges and will prove from the best party! There were projects that did not reach ICO and were closed, but not through the fault of Bountyhive!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 08:11:25 AM
Most of all on the platform Bountyhive did not like that they do not show how many stacks the participant has earned in a week.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
June 27, 2018, 08:09:29 AM
I don't know for sure but the fact that they don't publish reports and how fast their bounties fill up make it look like an obvious scam.
But the scam is when the project raises money and disappears. If you do not like payment on this platform, you will not be able to participate. They always pay.
really anyway, why any little negligence just directly regard a project as a scam, as far I know Bountyhive always pay and now bountyhive is being liked by bounty participants, but why would you want to ruin his good name?
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 08:09:23 AM
I also noticed that they can not view their progress, there is no activity table. Therefore, it is difficult to determine the number of participants.
Activity: 140
June 27, 2018, 08:05:27 AM
Hi to all! I want to share with you the information about the company whose signature I wear. This is a Konios, This company is holding its own bounty, the wonderful administrators in this company are counting everything right. If something is not taken into account, all problems are dealt with in detail. I recommend you https://konios.com/
Activity: 77
Merit: 5
June 27, 2018, 08:01:28 AM
Now and today, a lot of people who want to earn a lot and in one day and at the same time they begin to look for options,but without cheating this can not be achieved.That's why there are more and more scams today.But you can fight them, too.They exist in all spheres and without them there were no such security measures!
Pages:
Jump to: