Pages:
Author

Topic: Bountyhive scam - page 19. (Read 5511 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 07:57:11 AM
I don't know for sure but the fact that they don't publish reports and how fast their bounties fill up make it look like an obvious scam.
But the scam is when the project raises money and disappears. If you do not like payment on this platform, you will not be able to participate. They always pay.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 07:01:48 AM
In bountyhive have  a low payment for us cz so many participant (for media social bounty), maybe they should doing limit participant for make better payment to participant, and maybe not all participant who registered in their media social Champaign is real users.
Activity: 82
June 26, 2018, 10:17:44 PM
I don't know about that guys. So far I always get my reward from Bountyhive. It's a good bounty platform so far but yes there is a lack because there is no spreadsheet to check the stake or token we got
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
June 26, 2018, 10:01:45 PM
have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
It's not impossible for a telegram campaign or any other campaign for participants to reach 6000. If the computed stakes end up like that because of the sheer number or participants then it's reasonable. But for a campaign with multiple entries is another matter, i think managers should be strict on this specially if they specifically stated that multiple entries aren't allowed.
I do agree, there's a lot of people are using multiple accounts especially on telegram campaign and even campaigns like social media campaign.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
June 26, 2018, 09:46:48 PM
I think the team is very active and willing to help their participants get good bets. Although we can't see the tables, I believe they have their own professional calculations.
Activity: 33
June 26, 2018, 09:45:21 PM
No matter what, I still love bountyhive. Although, there is every tendency that they are using some of us to enrich themselves but that does not negate the fact that those guys are trying hard to deliver their best projects. Their projects do not easily fail like others do.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 09:42:51 PM
have u ever participated in any bounty here on bitcointalk campaign with 6000 people? name one bounty here with 6000 telegram participate, the give you penny and take the rest, i still stand firm on my words, the teams are using us to enrich their pocket
It's not impossible for a telegram campaign or any other campaign for participants to reach 6000. If the computed stakes end up like that because of the sheer number or participants then it's reasonable. But for a campaign with multiple entries is another matter, i think managers should be strict on this specially if they specifically stated that multiple entries aren't allowed.
Activity: 121
June 26, 2018, 09:39:19 PM
I am sure that such money will not bring them happiness in life. The need to earn money in an honest way and nothing else.
Activity: 195
Merit: 24
June 26, 2018, 09:35:04 PM
i dont agree with you at all! i participated in one translation bontny and my work got accepted then they distribute my deserved tokens! so the issue is there are many participent in social media compaign wich make it hard to earn good money but it always profitable to participate in signature compaign or translation or even media compaign!
Activity: 116
June 26, 2018, 09:32:12 PM
I don't think bountyhive is a scam.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 09:11:34 PM
What I know about bountyhive. Bountyhive always performs selection and investigation of ICO which will be included in its list. With the selection that I think has helped in minimizing and avoiding the scam ICO. So only the legitimate ICO can be included in its list.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
June 26, 2018, 09:08:17 PM
Once i checked them out and concluded that there is way too many participants for one campaign, it is just not rational to do their campaigns.
If there is too many people, just dont participate and find others, there are few other similar sites.
Activity: 136
June 26, 2018, 09:06:16 PM
I don't know about bountyhive scam or not because I only participated in two project bounty. First, project KORA Network and second Digitize. Kora is success and digitize is failed. And I haven't get the reward until now yet. I want to look at next time the reward of kora will be release or not. I will share here.
Activity: 350
June 26, 2018, 08:30:47 PM
can you? because if they are us, what will we do if you can manipulate all the stakes of uneducated? There is no transparency in their websites, nor does this spreadsheet mean that anyone can complain about how much to earn a token. Surely there's a quiet happening inside of your website. because if you are on their side you will be dumb to do not get tons of tokens from these campaigns that you are up to. so please be careful now that we are in a scam.
Activity: 83
June 26, 2018, 06:06:54 PM
Bounty hunters sometimes don't obtain the coins or these are very little yet that's bounty hunt and they should obtain more some other time.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 26, 2018, 08:18:13 AM
I agree with you totally. There is no transparency in their campaigns. Spreadsheets are hidden from public and you can't see how stakes are counted. The positive moment is that reports are not needed

The easiest way is just skip Bountyhive and join to another bounty campaign or do not expect too much from Bountyhive
Activity: 57
June 26, 2018, 08:02:23 AM
I do not believe in earning in the office bounty such as Bountyhive and others like him. I prefer to find myself and participate in bounty companies in which I like, and not in those that give me.
Activity: 100
June 26, 2018, 05:22:43 AM
I agree with you totally. There is no transparency in their campaigns. Spreadsheets are hidden from public and you can't see how stakes are counted. The positive moment is that reports are not needed
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
June 25, 2018, 02:38:10 PM
All people are trying to earn money never mind from who they will earn, I have participated in several projects with bountyhive  and they paid me , but these project never startup their project , so this the isuue!!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 02:23:22 PM
I find that bounty platform to have a good reputation but it would be better if they are going to be transparent on the stakes they distribute among the participants depending on what type of bounty did it join. It builds trust like the blockchain where the cryptocurrencies we've been used to. If the blockchain is transparent so the bounty platform is. No hate but it is better to be transparent since some people will test the bounty portal's authenticity.
Pages:
Jump to: